Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
25-02-2011, 09:54   #31
sonic.trip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 918
chris lytle is 28/1 to get ko of the night, have a few quid on that
sonic.trip is offline  
Advertisement
25-02-2011, 12:39   #32
MrStuffins
Registered User
 
MrStuffins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,074
I'm not too sure about Penn v Fitch being FotN. it all depends on how the fight goes.

if BJ takes it, it's definitely a candidate. but if Fitch controls, he is notorious for having a smothering style, not FotN material.
MrStuffins is offline  
26-02-2011, 08:22   #33
scudzilla
Registered User
 
scudzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by scudzilla View Post
I've put 10euro on Penn v Fitch being FoN with PP. Odds are 7/1, great price as Dana often picks a championship fight, especially if it goes into the later rounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStuffins View Post
I'm not too sure about Penn v Fitch being FotN. it all depends on how the fight goes.

if BJ takes it, it's definitely a candidate. but if Fitch controls, he is notorious for having a smothering style, not FotN material.
Why do i keep thinking that Penn v Fitch is a championship fight?

Agree but 7/1 is awesome odds, especially for a BJ Fight
scudzilla is offline  
Thanks from:
26-02-2011, 19:33   #34
El Guapo!
Registered User
 
El Guapo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic.trip View Post
chris lytle is 28/1 to get ko of the night, have a few quid on that
Who is that with? I only got him at 14/1 with PP.


I done a tenner accumulator to win like this:

BJ Penn
George Sotiropoulos
Spencer Fisher
Chris Lytle
Kyle Noke
Jorge Rivera

Potential returns : 520.

A bit optimistic but we'll see!



I also have a fiver on Chris Lytle for KO of the night, and a fiver on George Sotiropoulos for sub of the night.
El Guapo! is offline  
26-02-2011, 20:23   #35
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean09 View Post
Who is that with? I only got him at 14/1 with PP.


I done a tenner accumulator to win like this:

BJ Penn
George Sotiropoulos
Spencer Fisher
Chris Lytle
Kyle Noke
Jorge Rivera

Potential returns : 520.

A bit optimistic but we'll see!



I also have a fiver on Chris Lytle for KO of the night, and a fiver on George Sotiropoulos for sub of the night.

Goin for Fisher and Rivera, optimistic is right
Tones69 is offline  
Advertisement
26-02-2011, 20:40   #36
El Guapo!
Registered User
 
El Guapo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tones69 View Post
Goin for Fisher and Rivera, optimistic is right
El Guapo! is offline  
26-02-2011, 21:29   #37
ScareGilly
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 723
Bisping on Points
Fitch on Points
Pearson by KO
Lytle on points

1 euro wins 88

Gone for;

SoTN:
Sots; 4/1
Noke; 10/1
Camozzi; 25/1
Perosh; 18/1

KoTN:
Brian Ebersole; 50/1
Zhang; 40/1
Reinhardt; 50/1
Pearson; 18/1

FoTN:
Blackledge/Perosh; 12/1

1 euro on all of the above 10 euro, big spender

Hmm, Marloes Coenen is 8/15 to beat Miesha Tate on PP.. Since Tate is out and the newcomer won't have as good a chance at winning, I'm lumping 50 quid on Coenen, anyone know if I won't get the 8/15 odds?
ScareGilly is offline  
26-02-2011, 21:40   #38
scudzilla
Registered User
 
scudzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareGilly View Post
Bisping on Points
Fitch on Points
Pearson by KO
Lytle on points

1 euro wins 88

Gone for;

SoTN:
Sots; 4/1
Noke; 10/1
Camozzi; 25/1
Perosh; 18/1

KoTN:
Brian Ebersole; 50/1
Zhang; 40/1
Reinhardt; 50/1
Pearson; 18/1

FoTN:
Blackledge/Perosh; 12/1

1 euro on all of the above 10 euro, big spender

Hmm, Marloes Coenen is 8/15 to beat Miesha Tate on PP.. Since Tate is out and the newcomer won't have as good a chance at winning, I'm lumping 50 quid on Coenen, anyone know if I won't get the 8/15 odds?

Don't waste yer time, bet will be void and you'll get a refund
scudzilla is offline  
Thanks from:
27-02-2011, 00:19   #39
mailburner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 20,875
fiver on pearson/fisher fotn 13/2
looks like it could be one of 3or4 fights

fiver double bisb points 11/8 + fitch points 4/5

convinced fitch will do his usual and it won't be
much of a fight and dont even see this as a
fotn contender
same goes for bisbing rivera..dont see bisbing getting
involved in a slugfest and his usual style wont win too
many fotn bonuses unless its in england maybe
id be surprised if there werent at least two better fights
than these two but then again that has often been the
case where the fotn in my eyes often didnt get it
mailburner is offline  
Advertisement
17-03-2011, 14:37   #40
welchy
Registered User
 
welchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 285
Anybody laying a few quid on Jones v Shogun?

I've got Shogun by KO or points at 15/8 and the fight to end in round 2 at 10/3

Also:
Faber
Miller
Nate
Schaub
welchy is offline  
17-03-2011, 14:57   #41
t-ha
Registered User
 
t-ha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,473
Shogun and Crocop

PRIDE NEVER DIE!
t-ha is offline  
17-03-2011, 15:15   #42
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-ha View Post
Shogun and Crocop

PRIDE NEVER DIE!
Might not die but it has been badly hobbled by knee injuries
drayme is offline  
Thanks from:
18-03-2011, 13:52   #43
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 255
was just looking at an acuumulator for tomorrow. prob crazy betting but going for

cro cop
shogun
dan miller
eddie wineland

€5 would return 467.19 at PP
well suppose that's another €5 lost
cactus jack is offline  
18-03-2011, 15:35   #44
El Guapo!
Registered User
 
El Guapo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,849
Paddy Power have an Underdogs Special.......Mirko Filipovic,Dan Miller, Shogun, all to win @ 25/1.

Might be worth a fiver.
El Guapo! is offline  
18-03-2011, 16:44   #45
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean09 View Post
Paddy Power have an Underdogs Special.......Mirko Filipovic,Dan Miller, Shogun, all to win @ 25/1.

Might be worth a fiver.
Out of the 3 I REALLY cant see Dan miller beating Nate, ya never know but for all 3 of those to come in is a looooong shot
Tones69 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet