Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

I had around €12 in credit then one week I noted I didn't have an account or €12!:eek::eek: No response to my email

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Does anyone know if YouGov pays out to Irish residents?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

stepbar wrote: »
    I'm signed up with Irish Opinions about a year now and in that time I have only got a tenner out of them. Close enough to getting another tenner soon. I used to do the postal surveys as well, that was until I started to take the piss out of them. They used to give a 25eur dunnes voucher every month for recieving letters in the post and logging them up online. 25eur for about 4 hours work a month was taking the piss. So I emailed them to complain :D I wanted 40 eur a month from them. Truth be told I never heard from them again. I wasn't too bothered about it TBH.

I used to work for Millward Brown when I was a student. I love taking the piss out of survey companies :D
    hi, iv recently signed to irish opinion .com but they dont seem to be putting my credit onto my account. It keeps saying pending. Also i dont like the way they send you a survey and you spend 15 mins filling it out only to be told you are,nt suitable. Anyone else find this annoying.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

alie wrote: »
    hi, iv recently signed to irish opinion .com but they dont seem to be putting my credit onto my account. It keeps saying pending. Also i dont like the way they send you a survey and you spend 15 mins filling it out only to be told you are,nt suitable. Anyone else find this annoying.

It most cases they get credited within a month, they did have some problems before xmas and some of them took a couple of months to be credited.

I also hate the surveys that take a while and you get the message you are not suitable for them, some of those have good rewards so you might want to complete it, if they are for external partners when you get that message don't click on Continue close the browser window after go back to your e-mail and click on the link again and change the answers. It does work in some cases.

thanks for that. I havent heard from them for nearly 3 weeks. They sent me some loo roll to test which was crap excuse the pun and havent heard anything since.

• Advertisement

yes same here, they have diferent types, what color was the little sticker on it, mine was red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 donkykongg

Ok, well about half of them are available worldwide, the other half are not.

That only goes for the ones on this site http://www.techagesite.com/Surveys%20page1.htm There are many out there you can just search google for paid surveys irish if you like. But there are some worth while on here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I get on average two surveys a week that I can do, and average €10 a month most months with them. I have also attended two focus groups through them this year, earning €50 and €85 in vouchers for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭AlexBM

I've been a member of Irish Opinions for about 3 or 4 years. I've gotten 20 euro from them, and am almost up to my next tenner. Yeah, it takes ages, and the 'sorry but you do not qualify' message is annoying, but it only takes a few minutes at a time, so I don't mind too much. I'm desperately poor so if this means I can afford a new CD every now and again, I'll keep at it!

AlexBM wrote: »
    I've been a member of Irish Opinions for about 3 or 4 years. I've gotten 20 euro from them, and am almost up to my next tenner. Yeah, it takes ages, and the 'sorry but you do not qualify' message is annoying, but it only takes a few minutes at a time, so I don't mind too much. I'm desperately poor so if this means I can afford a new CD every now and again, I'll keep at it!

Been doing surveys with them for just over 2 years, most of the surveys came in 2007 and 2008, so far I got €60 and another €10 waiting to order stuff. Make sure that under "Survey Opportunities" you have everything 100% maybe review them and change them a bit so you can get more surveys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭AlexBM

nava wrote: »
    Been doing surveys with them for just over 2 years, most of the surveys came in 2007 and 2008, so far I got €60 and another €10 waiting to order stuff. Make sure that under "Survey Opportunities" you have everything 100% maybe review them and change them a bit so you can get more surveys.

Thanks nava, they're all filled out and ready to go! I don't have a car, so bits of them can't be completed. I don't mind though, it's free money.:D

Even if you don't have a car say that you do, they will not ask you to drive it will mainly be surveys about buying a new car, petrol, etc

nava wrote: »
    yes same here, they have diferent types, what color was the little sticker on it, mine was red.
    Yes mine too. And had tns written on it . Did they ask you about it or do you know what im supposed to do?:p

Yes mine too. And had tns written on it . Did they ask you about it or do you know what im supposed to do?:p

I think is clear on what you have to do :D

Regarding if they ask about it no, in the envelope attached to it they said that you will get a mail within a couple of weeks but haven't got anything so far.

Did you notice they are Kittensoft, you can see it from the design on the paper.

yeah i know what you have to do as regards filling in survey , but i wasnt sure wheter i was to log in or something or wait and wait for them to get back to me . The rolls they sent to me were,nt matched up properly so wouldnt tear right. Thanks for reply . Did you ever get something good to try out?

Did you ever get something good to try out?

No is the 1st item.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I have been at €9.75 for the last year. Every survey they send I either do not qualify for or they don't pay me. I have lost almost another €10 from surveys that they won't cough up for. Dodgy to say the least. :mad:

Bond-007 wrote: »
    I have been at €9.75 for the last year. Every survey they send I either do not qualify for or they don't pay me. I have lost almost another €10 from surveys that they won't cough up for. Dodgy to say the least. :mad:

Send them an e-mail about it.

Also always keep an eye after completing a Survey to make sure that it shows under pending credits, it did happen to me once that a survey for €5 wasn't there.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The credit was always pending and then they cancelled it a week later. :(

Bond-007 wrote: »
    The credit was always pending and then they cancelled it a week later. :(

I would deffinetly send them a mail, I will start keeping an eye on that just in case.

• Advertisement

They say you either have to write to them or ring them. Both in Britan. Did any of you get a reply when you emailed them?

They say you either have to write to them or ring them. Both in Britan. Did any of you get a reply when you emailed them?

Yes I did, it didn't take long about couple of days, I did a reply to the e-mail I got with a survey is a personal e-mail not like info@

I will try that thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Don't think its a scam, I have 30 (edited, I have more than I thought :P) euro on my balance with them.

Done loads of surveys, some seemed to not pay out but I think I did some of them twice which is why. It takes some of them ages to pay out.

I've gotten it in amazon vouchers with the codes displayed on my profile. Never used them yet though.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I've never had any problems with either getting surveys or geting vouchers, though I did opt for amazon vouchers which I get immediately when I request them.

I've earned over €40 since signing up at the end of 2005 and I'm about halfway to my next 10.

I also take part in that postal survey, get €30 Tesco vouchers a month for about max: an hour's work.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

tSubh, is that the UNEX survey? I used to do it when I lived in Cork. I wouldn't mind doing it again, if at all possible.

I also take part in that postal survey, get €30 Tesco vouchers a month for about max: an hour's work.

Hi tSubh Dearg

Can you give more details in that? if you can recommend a friend can you send me a PM with the url or I will send you my details.

Thanks

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

At the moment I think they're only looking for people in Galway but I'll send in an email and find out if they need people in Dublin too.

just got a survey tonite about the bog roll. It went on for ages but paid 3 euros.

• Advertisement

Hi all, saw an advert for opinion world which said you get paid for completing their surveys but you only get ticketsfor a prize draw.It is a swizz.

Advertisement