Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-09-2019, 08:37   #631
Zero-Cool
Wanted Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axwell View Post
Probably just doing motion capture stuff, doubt he's in UFC cover peak condition at the minute.
Ufc Vancouver this weekend, I'd say they are getting as many fighters in as possible. Also, I'd be interested in knowing if it's UFC or EA bigwigs that decide cover fighters. As much as DC is loved by the company, i imagine they'd prefer Conor on the cover. Actually wouldn't be surprised if he was but he didn't be anywhere near it (hopefully that way he can avoid the cover course).

Who do ye think will be on it and who ye think SHOULD be on it?
Advertisement
15-09-2019, 00:24   #632
D.Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-Cool View Post
Ufc Vancouver this weekend, I'd say they are getting as many fighters in as possible. Also, I'd be interested in knowing if it's UFC or EA bigwigs that decide cover fighters. As much as DC is loved by the company, i imagine they'd prefer Conor on the cover. Actually wouldn't be surprised if he was but he didn't be anywhere near it (hopefully that way he can avoid the cover course).

Who do ye think will be on it and who ye think SHOULD be on it?
Khabib Jones Nunez maybe?
15-09-2019, 00:28   #633
Zero-Cool
Wanted Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Q View Post
Khabib Jones Nunez maybe?
I'd love to see Nate get the cover.
Thanks from:
15-09-2019, 10:15   #634
Zero-Cool
Wanted Level

Geoff Harrower tweeting about Tristan Connelly all night, thought it was just because he's a local lad but turns out he trains the EA Vancouver staff in jiujitsu and did mocap for ufc 3.
Thanks from:
30-10-2019, 20:44   #635
Zero-Cool
Wanted Level

New addition to the UFC EA Gamechanger program. UFC 3 was announced in November so we should be seeing an announcement very soon. Predicting a BMF edition also

Only worrying thing is EA cancelled NBA Live 20 and writing for next gen before releasing a new bball game and delayed another game i can't think of atm. Not sure if this will affect the UFC games but because its not released annually, it might not be affected the same.
Advertisement
30-11-2019, 09:06   #636
mmaadvice

This excites me

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size