Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-04-2009, 15:51   #16

Length!

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering would this supplement work for me.. i dont really have the same problems as everyone.. i was ill for about two years and i was diagnosed with crohn's disease and due to this a have a very low blood count.. iv noticed that my hair wont actually grow! after i got out of hospital i got my hair cut really short for a change after having long blonde hair and now im trying to let it grow and my hair wont actually grow in length.. i have no problem with hair loss or thiskness its very thick.. so i was wondering will this supplement actually help my hair grow in length?? and does it affect hair growth anywhere else??

Thanks karen x
Advertisement
05-05-2009, 14:03   #17

viviscal

this is a really great product you take the tabs once a day and use the shampoo and conditioner(if necessary) and you see excellent results within about 2 months only thing is tabs are about 45-50 per month pack my mum used these after ill health and her hair looks fab like a 25 year olds
05-05-2009, 15:14   #18
Johnny Utah

Funny how all these great recommendations are coming from people with only a couple of posts to their name........ hmmm very suspicious
06-05-2009, 02:01   #19

not suspicious just new jeez just trying to help
03-07-2009, 22:39   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Funny how all these great recommendations are coming from people with only a couple of posts to their name........ hmmm very suspicious

yeh, noticed dat too sweety, hair today/ gone tomorrow ?????????
sorry, just had to
Advertisement
23-10-2019, 13:44   #21
mathewr788

Viviscal

I have been using viviscal from 3 months , it shows promising result.
In Ireland I mostly shop from medipharm.ie , better prices !

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion