Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
18-09-2020, 14:42   #3106
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by damemcd View Post
................
morse code ?
OmegaGene is offline  
Advertisement
18-09-2020, 23:15   #3107
pissed
Registered User
 
pissed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
morse code ?
.. _ ... _. ___ _
pissed is offline  
18-09-2020, 23:36   #3108
Cape Clear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
morse code ?
Smoke signals from smokeless coal?
Cape Clear is offline  
19-09-2020, 14:33   #3109
Berberis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 639
Ordered a tonne of champion Columbian coal from Beatty's.ie.
https://www.beattystores.ie/collecti...40-x-25kg-bags
€310 + €50 delivery. Ordered Tuesday evening delivered yesterday afternoon.

Got the same last year for €284 (flash sale) delivered and was very pleased with it.
Local merchant charges €512.50 for a tonne of Stafford's polish coal and tbh The Beatty's Champion is as good
Berberis is offline  
21-09-2020, 09:11   #3110
paul-2008
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinder Surprise View Post
same III
anyone get their delivery yet?
paul-2008 is offline  
Advertisement
21-09-2020, 11:45   #3111
freshpopcorn
Registered User
 
freshpopcorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 21,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berberis View Post
Ordered a tonne of champion Columbian coal from Beatty's.ie.
https://www.beattystores.ie/collecti...40-x-25kg-bags
€310 + €50 delivery. Ordered Tuesday evening delivered yesterday afternoon.

Got the same last year for €284 (flash sale) delivered and was very pleased with it.
Local merchant charges €512.50 for a tonne of Stafford's polish coal and tbh The Beatty's Champion is as good
If you don’t mind me asking, When was the flash sale last year?
freshpopcorn is offline  
21-09-2020, 14:17   #3112
Tinder Surprise
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-2008 View Post
anyone get their delivery yet?
No.

Not a dicky bird since the email

Anyone else?

Edit: just called them there..mine will be delivered tomorrow (Dublin)

Last edited by Tinder Surprise; 21-09-2020 at 14:21.
Tinder Surprise is offline  
21-09-2020, 14:29   #3113
paul-2008
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinder Surprise View Post
No.

Not a dicky bird since the email

Anyone else?

Edit: just called them there..mine will be delivered tomorrow (Dublin)
Ah fair enough so - might get tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday so! (Waterford)
paul-2008 is offline  
21-09-2020, 16:05   #3114
podge3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-2008 View Post
anyone get their delivery yet?
Got mine this morning. Delivered by the same local courier that always delivered for CW.
podge3 is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-09-2020, 16:13   #3115
Tinder Surprise
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by podge3 View Post
Got mine this morning. Delivered by the same local courier that always delivered for CW.
That's good to know and hopefully same for me as same guy last 2yrs has an electric pallet truck and it was a gift getting up my slight (15⁰) driveway
Tinder Surprise is offline  
21-09-2020, 16:15   #3116
paul-2008
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinder Surprise View Post
That's good to know and hopefully same for me as same guy last 2yrs has an electric pallet truck and it was a gift getting up my slight (15⁰) driveway
was just going to ask do these guys have a pallet truck as my entrance can be a bit tricky for a big vehicle
paul-2008 is offline  
21-09-2020, 16:55   #3117
pissed
Registered User
 
pissed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,682
Mine arrived this morning, ordered Sunday the 13th. Will report back when I get around to using it.
pissed is offline  
21-09-2020, 21:07   #3118
Berberis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpopcorn View Post
If you don’t mind me asking, When was the flash sale last year?
Had a look back on my emails and I ordered it then on 13/08/2019.
Been checking their site on and off since August this year but never got any cheaper than the €360 delivered.
Last year it was €259 + €25 delivery
Berberis is offline  
Thanks from:
22-09-2020, 11:50   #3119
laros
Registered User
 
laros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 714
Its Just been announced on Facebook that the Easyglow founder has passed away so the company will be closed till after the funeral on Thursday.

"Understandably, we will be closed until after Pat's funeral Mass which takes place on Thursday. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. "
laros is offline  
Thanks from:
22-09-2020, 15:51   #3120
Fitzieboy
Registered User
 
Fitzieboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by podge3 View Post
Got mine this morning. Delivered by the same local courier that always delivered for CW.
Also got mine this morning after ordering last Monday.
Fitzieboy is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet