Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale /Wanted (read first post before advertising)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭nailer8

I am selling my trusty trailer tent because I bought a camper van.

The tent is a Combi-Camp 2000

Details on adverts.ie http://adverts.ie/231245

Same ad with more photos is on Kitesurfing.ie

OTA4ZDU5OTdiMzAxYzQ5OGRjMTFhZGMwZjZmYzJiODKeqlEZJtYn9Jmnn98H6cMKaHR0cDovL2Itc3RhdGljLm5ldC9kYXRhLzk5L2xhcmdlLzNzdndhZ2N5NGpoMDA5NGM4NWY4NDIzMThiOGY2MWIyM2Y3OGVjYTVkY2I2LmpwZ3x8fDI5OHx8fHx8fGh0dHA6Ly9iLXN0YXRpYy5uZXQvYWR2ZXJ0cy9pbWFnZXMvbm9pbWFnZS5wbmd8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11 goodie2

wanted 1 berth caravan in very good condition with a reasonable price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

brubob wrote: »
    Im pulling apart merc 310 (maybe a 308 too) and so far i have 2 x pop up sunroofs and two sliding side windows (mercedes glass), some spare seats and general bits and bobs. PM me for details

Not sure if any of the stuff is still available but PM Sent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Ptotty

Hi there people,
    On offer:
    http://adverts.ie/235872

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aja72

Nice site & i have add my ad for Class A Four Winds Windsport 36f RV For Sale.

Here is my ad :- http://www.adverts.ie/243443/trailers/class-a-four-winds-windsport-36f-rv-for-sale/

Thanks for this great source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I'm considering changing out the drivers and passenger seats in our camper. Simple 4 bolt on to rails on a riser fitting.

So I'm looking for either Black, Red or Tan leather/leatherette.

Anyone?

Am also looking for seatbelts with long stalks.

Any offers or leads gratefully accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I'm selling a pop up gazebo/marquee. It's ideally for other purposes, but I was told by a guy who's campervan I repaired recently that it was something he'd been on the eye out for and it would be suitable for camping. Maybe it is, maybe it's not, but have a look anyway :

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=273687

Mods, if you feel this isn't suitable, please delete, although I'd appreciate all the extra coverage I can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭KrustyBurger

Hi folks

I'm selling my 1998 Fiat Caricoa camper, just had a lot of work done on it (new timing belt, brakes shocks, etc) but Mrs Krustyburger isn't too keen on the idea, so it has to go I'm afraid.

Here's the link. I'm open to reasonable offers.

http://adverts.ie/276255

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Hi folks

I'm selling my 1998 Fiat Caricoa camper, just had a lot of work done on it (new timing belt, brakes shocks, etc) but Mrs Krustyburger isn't too keen on the idea, so it has to go I'm afraid.

Here's the link. I'm open to reasonable offers.

http://adverts.ie/276255

Looks very good, KB - very fair price too. If value like that had been available 2 years ago when I went to Germany for mine, I wouldn't have gone!
    Pity about herself - seems a lot of wives are not as keen on the idea as men are - don't know why. Loos? Prefer the safety of a campsite and a more fixed caravan? Scared of being in the middle of the road facing oncoming trucks in LHD vans?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭scruffy66

fits wrote: »
    Well our T25 camper is for sale... and not 'sold' like it said in adverts for some strange reason.

Link in my sig.

The strange reason is probably that a lot of people dont know what a sig is.

so what is a sig?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

scruffy66 wrote: »
    The strange reason is probably that a lot of people dont know what a sig is.

so what is a sig?

Sig is short for signature. But seenashow that particular post is two years old, I think it's safe to assume that the van has since sold :D

(Which would also explain the absence of said "sig")

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭connel42

Just put our lovely camper up for sale.

2002 Chausson Welcome 26
    Large motorhome with lots of storage.
    LHD Transit 2.5 Duratorc twin wheel
    All the usual extras fantastic layout.
    Great family camper
    Come and have a look.
    Great Family camper in very good condition.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=319490

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

I dont want to offend any motorhome enthusiasts with this request but I was wondering is it possible to get a fairly cheap campervan (2-3,000 euro) in Ireland.

I have half a plan to go to Oxegen next year and Im getting a little too old for the tent.

In fairness it just needs to run, not looking for any degree of luxury here.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

I dont want to offend any motorhome enthusiasts with this request but I was wondering is it possible to get a fairly cheap campervan (2-3,000 euro) in Ireland.

I have half a plan to go to Oxegen next year and Im getting a little too old for the tent.

In fairness it just needs to run, not looking for any degree of luxury here.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Do it but when you are looking at vans make sure they are registered as campers, the van with the bike in it has no sink or cooker so it probably isn't

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Hi lads brand new leisure battery for sale. Looks like wiring it is a pain in the hole for what ill be using it for its an 88 amp battery can take it away **for a price that will be decided on Adverts.ie comes with relay and solar charger

http://www.adverts.ie/caravans-mobile-homes/camper-leisure-battery-with-relay-and-solar-charger/441865

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

My Fiamma F35 Pro awning's for sale. It's the 2.5 x 2.25 metre version, as new, used twice over 5 months. Includes the expensive roof rack brackets, and even more expensive windowed side wall.

http://www.adverts.ie/caravans-mobile-homes/2-5m-fiamma-f35-pro-awning-and-side-wall/493233

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭piobhan

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/campers/1979640
    Thanks for looking guys, selling this on, bought it for a roadtrip around europe, back home now 2 weeks so its time to put it up for sale :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

piobhan wrote: »
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/campers/1979640
    Thanks for looking guys, selling this on, bought it for a roadtrip around europe, back home now 2 weeks so its time to put it up for sale :(

Jaysis, if I had the money for that yoke, I'd not be buildin my own.

Ya its a great conversion, its had a lot of interest, a lot of people coming to look over the weekend so fingers crossed I get a good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭richiemack

have had this bus for the last three years, and have had lots of great trips in it.
    The history of the bus is that I bought it as a shell from someone who had all the bodywork
    and mechanics done, and a fresh respray. I kitted it out as a camper and have traveled around all
    the festivals the last few summers. The bus is a 1994 with a strong engine, no leaks, knocks, rattles,
    never overheated, never broken down. At the moment the starter motor is on the way out and needs to be replaced
    but thats the only thing Ive ever had to do since I bought it. I put the bus through an MOT last year, which is not required by law
    and it passed with flying colours, the mechanic said it was the best vehicle hes ever seen of that age, and obviously been well maintained.
    It was a town bus in its past which meant it was serviced regularly and always looked after.

I cannot get a good shot of the shower room at the moment as its its full of boxes but
    you can see from the pic that there is one there. It includes a gas water heater, and a full domestic
    shower tray. Also through the rear door(where the shower room is) there is access
    to a storage area under the double bed, where I keep my bike. Basically under the double bed
    half the width is a single bed, and the other half is storgae(perfect size for a bike).

In the main part of the bus there is a double bed, with single below,
    then there is a dining area with loads of storage under the seats. On
    the other side is the kitchen, with plumbed water and sink. I had been
    using a portable stove, but can put in a permanant one handy enough,
    under there is again lots of stoage.

The Floor is made from solid oak, and the rest of the bus is cladded
    in tongue and groove, with lots of kingspan insulation behind.
    There is spotlights running the length of the bus all powered by a
    leisure battery which lasts a few days without charging(it charges off
    the main battery when engine is running).
    There is also a connection for external power, or a generator.

I have yet to fit a wood burner, I took a pic of the space left for it
    to go in. You can get one fitted by a chap in Kinsale for about 250.
    Never got a chance to get down to him.
    I'm sure prospective buyers will have lots of questions so fire them over.

The bus was originally imported to Ireland from the UK, so if it returns there is no import charge. It is currently on irish plates

please p.m me for contact details.

thumbnmail.png
    img0931k.th.jpg
    img0947mh.th.jpg
    img0944su.th.jpg
    img0941s.th.jpg
    img0940i.th.jpg
    img0938du.th.jpg
    img0935va.th.jpg
    img0933rr.th.jpg
    img0929hl.th.jpg
    img0928cv.th.jpg
    img0925l.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭richiemack

I seem to have left out a pic of the van
    img0352j.jpg
    By richiemack at 2011-04-03

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Alkers

Your pics are all tiny bar the last one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Your pics are all tiny bar the last one

Just as a workaround if you click on a pic and remove the ".th" before the ".jpg" you will get a full size pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Looking for a 12v fridge

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

ahemm ...*dons moderator hat*

I'd like to remind people to use this thread as intended; i.e. put your ad on adverts and point to it from here, ok?

you know ..read the first post and all that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pARTner81

Hello there, I'm looking for a Vee Dubya, t1,t2 any condition here's my link...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭micko38

Hi All,

Had the van out the weekend and lost one of the skylights ???. The cut out measurement is 400mm x 400mm. Any idea's where to get one ?

Tip for all 1st timers dont just make sure roof lights are closed fix them down with cable tie's as well.

Regards

MK

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Where did you lose it? ;)

Pat Horans will get you one, www.pathoranmotors.com Aidan_M_M who posts here will be able to tell you the cost. I'd rather give the trade to a boardsie than anyone else personally.

Failing that, you can get one here