Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,522 ✭✭✭nerd69

Is all 22 working for anybody? It's not allowing me to click it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭davetherave

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    nerd69 wrote: »
    Is all 22 working for anybody? It's not allowing me to click it

No, can't get into it through a web browser, and the option doesn't appear at all on the android app.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Zoton

I've not even been able to sign up. Keep getting one of those infuriating "Oops" errors after entering credit card details.
    Not like the NFL to be turning down money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    I see the Essential option is available now. I was thinking of signing up a week ago, but all that was available was the full Pro version for E164. I only wanted Essential for Redzone - €50.

I wish I had seen this a week ago because I signed up to Sky sports on Now TV for a month, and have had to deal with the fact that you cannot watch it on a laptop as their Now TV Player does not work.

Maybe the Essential option was there last week and I missed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Wasn't there when I first looked at Gamepass a few weeks ago anyway.

Think it was mentioned itt that it wasn't there aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Guffy

Having issues signing into Gamepass on my android device after getting home from Brazil. It still seems to work on my laptop, but when i try to log into a newly installed app on my phone i get "error your credentials seem not to he correct. Please check and try again".

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,937 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Guffy wrote: »
    Having issues signing into Gamepass on my android device after getting home from Brazil. It still seems to work on my laptop, but when i try to log into a newly installed app on my phone i get "error your credentials seem not to he correct. Please check and try again".

Any ideas?

Your credentials are not correct?

Hope that helps.

Your credentials are not correct?

Hope that helps.

Not really no, considering they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,937 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Not really no, considering they are.

So you are in Brazil then.... good stuff.

I’d sue them...

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Max Q

Any ideas?

Had issues logging in to my account last week. Was on to support but they were less than useless and in fact still haven't come back to me since their first reply. I got it sorted by logging in to nfl.com with my gamepass credentials and this presented me with a dialogue box because my 'profile' was incomplete - for some reason it was missing my first and last name despite being a gamepass user for many consecutive years now with the same credentials. I filled this in and went back to gamepass and I was then able to log in.

Don't know if that will help your issue but perhaps worth checking that all required fields on your nfl profile are filled in correctly.

• Advertisement

Anybody else having trouble accessing live games/redzone on a browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

No repeat of the issues last week. All the games are live and redzone is working.

Well I must say that it worked a treat yesterday and I’ve probably jinxed it but it’s encouraging to that they fixed the issues last week quick enough and they didn’t repeat themselves yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭Raoul

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well I must say that it worked a treat yesterday and I’ve probably jinxed it but it’s encouraging to that they fixed the issues last week quick enough and they didn’t repeat themselves yesterday.

This sounds like you are talking about some new project that was funded by a kickstarter or something :D:D. This is service that has been provided for years probably taking in millions and is part of the NFL (billions and billions of dollars). Of course it should work a treat and there should be not issues.

It is like this every year. You would think they would test it a bit better ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Anyone unable to open the iPad app? Very annoying

SameOleJay wrote: »
    Anyone unable to open the iPad app? Very annoying

Well I haven’t checked since Tuesday evening and it was working then.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Anyone having issues with Game Pass and Chromecast?

Chromecast screen goes black, so there seems to be some level of communication, but content stays playing on the phone ... other apps casting fine, so seems isolated to Game Pass app

mooonpie wrote: »
    Anyone having issues with Game Pass and Chromecast?

Chromecast screen goes black, so there seems to be some level of communication, but content stays playing on the phone ... other apps casting fine, so seems isolated to Game Pass app

Nope I’m watching it now on chromecast and it’s working perfect.

Yes, was happening to me earlier and couldn't get it to work despite trying a decent few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Nope I’m watching it now on chromecast and it’s working perfect.

Mind if I ask what you're casting from?

I'm using the app on a Pixel 3 running Android 11. App is up to date (1.9.1)

• Advertisement

mooonpie wrote: »
    Mind if I ask what you're casting from?

I'm using the app on a Pixel 3 running Android 11. App is up to date (1.9.1)

iPad.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Vudgie

The product is definitely more glitchy this year than last....even trying to get into game highlights can take a couple of goes on the app.

How many devices can be signed in at once?

Vudgie wrote: »
    The product is definitely more glitchy this year than last....even trying to get into game highlights can take a couple of goes on the app.

The only glitchy product I’ve seen is the eagles. Gamepass worked perfectly for me yesterday unfortunately and I sat through nearly four hours of rubbish. I was wishing that the thing might buffer a bit or something but no.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

How many devices can be signed in at once?

i think its 2 but they must be on the same IP range

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Are the game in 40 highlights very slow going up this year? Still not up for last night games and had the same issue with several games already this year. Pretty sure they used to be up by 7 or 8 last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Justin10

coco0981 wrote: »
    Are the game in 40 highlights very slow going up this year? Still not up for last night games and had the same issue with several games already this year. Pretty sure they used to be up by 7 or 8 last year?

You need to go to games tab and not click it on the home page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Rochey18 wrote: »
    You need to go to games tab and not click it on the home page.

Ah 🥺

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Vudgie

What time does the 60 minute weekend review normally go up?

• Advertisement

Vudgie wrote: »
    What time does the 60 minute weekend review normally go up?

It’s up now.

Advertisement