Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade from 2007 to 2019

• 14-09-2020 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Ahoy hoy, we are looking to upgrade our 2007 Knaus Traveller Sport 650 to a newer campervan.

Been looking at the Sunlight A72 which is a slighty longer van which we are interested in, it ticks all the boxes.

Couple of options available:

Cara motorhomes have this model ( ex rental ) for sale at the end of each season for roughly 60k upwards.

Seen the the same model van in Germany for 45k including vat.

Is there any recommendations as to where the value is to buy a new ish van like this is?

I've no problem travelling abroad to get one but I'm wondering is it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭thos

Thomson Leisure up North had some decent low mileage 2018/2019 used stock when I visited recently. Worth a look.

Advertisement