Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free tuition fees in Scotland (with a twist!!)

• 30-12-2008 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am looking for information off anybody who knows anything bout college in scotland.well basically i have already done a ordinary degree course in lit here and achieved a level 7 on the irish framework.I will be 23 in january of the year i start d course also so i will qualify for mature stusent status.i contacted saas and they were vague enough if i had to pay fees.also a really important point is that i will be progressing in degrees as i will be applying for a higher degree when i have a ordinary degree. dont really know what im entitled to im all over the shop with information!!!
    if anybody could help me it would be great.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

mirsiam wrote: »
    I am looking for information off anybody who knows anything bout college in scotland.well basically i have already done a ordinary degree course in lit here and achieved a level 7 on the irish framework.I will be 23 in january of the year i start d course also so i will qualify for mature stusent status.i contacted saas and they were vague enough if i had to pay fees.also a really important point is that i will be progressing in degrees as i will be applying for a higher degree when i have a ordinary degree. dont really know what im entitled to im all over the shop with information!!!
    if anybody could help me it would be great.
    thanks
    You may have already seen it by now, but there is another thread basically discussing same issue. And yes, the SAAS do pay the fees. Some eejits working for them just haven't a clue what to do or say when Irish students ask them questions because I don't think they know the right answer so they just want to get themselves of the situation!

Advertisement