Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

💡Put your sunny ideas here!

• 22-11-2019 3:34pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone :)
    I've recently been added as the mod for Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows :pac: - a forum I enjoy very much but which could DEFINITELY be a busier place! So I'm looking for ideas...how could we get more people in here?

Is there anything you would like to see done in here, anything new or any changes?

Let's hear it!

attachment.php?attachmentid=495870&stc=1&d=1574436913
    Post edited by miamee on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone had a fantastic time over the holidays and found some things to appreciate, big and small. I had a lovely break, spent time with family and OH, got out of the city for a few days and caught up on some much-needed sleep. I also ate far too much but I am not dwelling** on that!

**my fingers accidentally typed 'swelling on that' which is probably more accurate.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I've done that a few times and it really is a fun thing to do. Usually if something funny or unusual happened, I'd scribble it down on a note and put it in the jar. Get a great laugh out of some of them again then on NYE.

Thanks @InceVictor do you have a topic to start us off? Feel free to start a new thread if you think of something fun :)

Advertisement