Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yah. Now, Beef Bourginon will make you feel better tomorrow, but burritos will make you feel better right now!!

*disclaimer - Mam's advice is probably way better than mine. :)

Geez no , I just think of BB as comfort food !
    Never had a burrito :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I thought Tipp v Wex. was on live, only KK and Lim, two nothing teams...:D

Moves camera in CH's house

Yea he's wearing a Kilkenny jersey :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Whole side of my face is in a jocker from sore wisdom tooth blah blah blah poor me, anyways I’m in bed trying to choose between watching dear john on Netflix taking a nap or going to himselfs house to complain loudly and sleep there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    Yea he's wearing a Kilkenny jersey :D

Well I do have a very KK surname so I can sneak in incognito :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whole side of my face is in a jocker from sore wisdom tooth blah blah blah poor me, anyways I’m in bed trying to choose between watching dear john on Netflix taking a nap or going to himselfs house to complain loudly and sleep there

3rd option
    I thought Tipp v Wex. was on live, only KK and Lim, two nothing teams...:D

Ahahahaha :D

Deskside soaked, that's what I get for not bringing a coat with me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'm on the couch hungry, but dinner is not cooked yet. And the food talk is making me cranky.. I love my porridge made with oat milk, then 4 prunes and an apple and blitz it in the nutribullet :D it's amazing.. Hahaha I discovered this when making it for Elliot. I had to stop making enough for me to eat because... Diet and stuff. :D
    Chicken stew today for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭gifted

Athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Dancing around my room. Keep saying I’ll go back downstairs after this song, but good songs keep coming on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Father Brown on RTE 1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Brilliant news about your little niece, Seph :)

I'm in with my mother who is as usual in no form :(. I'm savaging a large Mint Aero to try and dull the pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am finally getting some quality time with the couch. Not for long though.,,

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

At a friends place after a surgical removal of a used kitchen today. Beer Nr. 4 already in works....

06:30 Get up, shower, breakfast.
    08:00 On bicycle for 12km at plus 1 degree celsius. A bit chilly...:p
    08:50 Arrival at friends place. No time, no coffee.
    09:00 Meeting with driver and his new (used) VW T6
    09:30 Fetsching the trailer.
    10:00 Arrival at the emergency kitchen removal site
    10:01 Operation started, surgical removal with a little bit of wooden splinters on the floor. Loading trailer easily 4 stories lower than removal site.

....fast forward...

14:00 Arrival at refurbishing site, unloading trailer with supersonic speed because of hunger and thirst.
    14:30 All done, stored in garage and the essential parts in the living room. Only for a short time of course....:rolleyes:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=473389&stc=1&d=1550418306

Food...and beer, yeah. Krakauer sausages with potato salad inclusive fried bacon. Plus a few real black forest Pilsner...

https://www.rothaus.de/en/our-beers/rothaus-pils-en/tannenzapfle?alter=true

Should i stay or should i go go....:D

Next post in the TA thread when i have to cycle home...cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening too coast to coast am.
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Dancing around my room. Keep saying I’ll go back downstairs after this song, but good songs keep coming on :D

Dancing too what kind of music though kitty ? 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Deskside listening too coast to coast am.

Dancing too what kind of music though kitty ? 🀔

RnB :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Posh Stew :D

Ah no way Mam.:D I buy it with mash in Iceland.

This is the boy, getting bigger and upright. He looks completely different in the stander and gos love him he hates it. hahaha
    I'm upstairs in the rarely visited girls room because I had loadsof paperwork to do and that's where the printer lives, so when I had the laptop out I can do awesome stuff that i can't do on the phone. I miss predictive text and having to use the shift button for capitals..:D hope i did this right now so yis can see him.

Elliot..jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

He's getting very big!! Far cry from crumlin these times isn't it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Been a busy day, only getting sitting now.
    Glad everything is OK Seph.
    Fabulous picture of a fab young man cybyrd.
    Dinner is almost ready here, turkey and ham I'm told. No BB for me today.

Oh how he has grown cbyrd !!
    Geez , seems like yesterday you were posting the pics from the hospital , he's flying it !!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ah no way Mam.:D I buy it with mash in Iceland.

What's it like ?
    Apart from edible :p

• Advertisement

I have him mostly off the formula and the change in him is massive, he's more alert, noisier and he knows the power of crying. We're so unused to it that we come running and the pup knows it. In a month he'll be home a year. Isn't it mad how time melts away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah the little man isn't so little any more Cbyrd! Growing into a lovely boy :)

I'm in the leaba after some afternoon delight and too lazy to look for my clothes :p

Wow what a big boy Elliott is now :) Id say everyone is wrapped around his little finger :D

I'm now contemplating what to have for dinner

Any ideas?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My vote is bangers and mash

Fish and chips , with tartare sauce !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Ah glad you like it DD, I feel the same about it :)

Please post a link here for us, save us looking through the other thread. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Oh yeah, hard to beat a good banger. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Thanks so much for all the well wishes for my niece, yer a great bunch <3 , I was a bag of anxiety yesterday, very worried but she's back home today after getting IV's, looks a lot better, hopefully she's on the up now, she's had horrid two weeks, started off with the croup and she's been very sick and miserable since.

So glad she's home Seph, must have been very worrying for you. How old is she?

I don't eat sausages, food of the devil

Had fish and chips 3 times last week so that's a no but thanks for the ideas :)

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    Oh yeah, hard to beat a good banger. :D

Banger down here means firework so Yea Edward :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement