Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tommy Robinson jailed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Yes. I was comparing the delivering of a letter during the day to banging on Mikes door at 5am. you cannot compare the two.

I know, I didn't. You did.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I know, I didn't. You did.

I see you have managed to not understand what was a very simple post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Are all the lefties forgetting the person who was delivering the letter. A sicko who publically wrote digusting things he do to TR family. Ah yes that fine but oh no TR knocks on a door at 10pm and 5am. Good ole lefties showing themselves up as usual.

I see you have managed to not understand what was a very simple post.

I think you're a bit confused TBH.

I think you're a bit confused TBH.

not me mate. I used a very common english contruct and you somehow misunderstood it. Perhaps deliberately so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 SaifUllah

Hopefully he get's sent down for life this time, personally I would want to see the death penalty for this guy, I see no young men doing worse in the world right now than that far right thug Tommy Robinson (not his real name)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

SaifUllah wrote: »
    Hopefully he get's sent down for life this time, personally I would want to see the death penalty for this guy, I see no young men doing worse in the world right now than that far right thug Tommy Robinson (not his real name)

Username checks out.

not me mate. I used a very common english contruct and you somehow misunderstood it. Perhaps deliberately so.

Have another read back. :D
    Grayson wrote: »
    What people think the two incidents are:

ohnonotgmail: is referring to a letter being delivered to lennon/Robinson and the other incident is lennon/robinson turning up at a guys house.

Kenny Logins: the two times lennon/Robinson turns up a guys house.

This is how world wars start.

Basic english seems above you so i'll leave it there.

Basic english seems above you so i'll leave it there.

State of confusion confirmed. Thanks :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

SaifUllah wrote: »

The religion of peace right here folks.

Speaking the truth about islam should get you the death penalty? What about being gay? Adultery? Leaving the stone aged primitive ideology? All death penalty too huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Hope Tommy got on ok today.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Tacklebox

Hope Tommy got on ok today.

Is he in trouble again ?

You'll never see Tommy Robinson and Andy Bell in the same place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Tacklebox wrote: »
    Is he in trouble again ?

You'll never see Tommy Robinson and Andy Bell in the same place :D
    He's suing Cambridgeshire Police.

They've offered two separate out of court settlements which he's turned down.

Will be interesting to see what the court does.

What a silly man, two out of court settlements and he's not accepting them...

Oh dear, what an idiot.

Oh dear, what an idiot.
    Hes been guided by his solicitor and legal team.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Hes been guided by his solicitor and legal team.

His legal team advised him to settle out of court.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Oh dear, what an idiot.

He has gained a lot of publicity from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭moonage

Oh dear, what an idiot.

He doesn't want an out of court settlement—he wants it shown that the police were wrong when they ejected him from a city when he was minding his own business with his children.

moonage wrote: »

Oh dear, what an idiot.

He doesn't want an out of court settlement—he wants it shown that the police were wrong when they ejected him from a city when he was minding his own business with his children.
    Its what's known as having principals. !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Oh dear, what an idiot.

Care to explain why he's an idiot? or do you even comprehend what you are even talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Its what's known as having principals. !

He has headmasters?

declan2693 wrote: »
    Care to explain why he's an idiot? or do you even comprehend what you are even talking about.

It's an idiotic Idea not to take the settlements, ok I didn't mean he's an idiot, I meant take the money and run might be easier.

Everything is stacked against Tommy, he's gained a lot of enemies and a lot of followers.

As long as the judge isn't swayed by Tommy's notoriety, he may have a chance.

declan2693 wrote: »

It's an idiotic Idea not to take the settlements, ok I didn't mean he's an idiot, I meant take the money and run might be easier.

Everything is stacked against Tommy, he's gained a lot of enemies and a lot of followers.

As long as the judge isn't swayed by Tommy's notoriety, he may have a chance.
    He has followers worldwide. Guy is a legend at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,399 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He has followers worldwide. Guy is a legend at this stage.

Charles manson, Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville, Hitler to name a few all have followers worldwide, do you think they are legends too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Charles manson, Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville, Hitler to name a few all have followers worldwide, do you think they are legends too?

There is a big difference clutching at straws there . TR has refused an out of court settlement for the harassment of him and his family by the police in Bedfordshire in 2015..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

rgossip30 wrote: »
    There is a big difference clutching at straws there . TR has refused an out of court settlement for the harassment of him and his family by the police in Bedfordshire in 2015..

And he almost ruined a sexual abuse trial because he wanted to make it about a particularly racist agenda...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Jesus talk about straw man .... AND Godwin's !!!

Well done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

batgoat wrote: »
    And he almost ruined a sexual abuse trial because he wanted to make it about a particularly racist agenda...

Racist ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,399 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

rgossip30 wrote: »

And this makes him a "legend" in your eyes? You really do set the bar low don't you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement