Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Apollo Saturn V - Wow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,863 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Also its cheap, €120 for 1969 (;)) pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Love it, will defo buy! Wonder when you'll be able to pre-order online?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thargor wrote: »
    Also its cheap, €120 for 1969 (;)) pieces.

It's only €120? What? When I saw the photos earlier I thought it was going to be €250+ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

With the quality of stuff produced from ideas thus far. This is a no brainer

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I want it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Urquell

Where will we be able to buy it from? The official site? Will smyths have it?

With the quality of stuff produced from ideas thus far. This is a no brainer

Ideas is brilliant. My favourite Lego is my Wall-e. Everyone should have one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Urquell wrote: »
    Where will we be able to buy it from? The official site? Will smyths have it?

I'm guessing it should be widely available. My only fear would be from how much demand there is.

I'm guessing it should be widely available. My only fear would be from how much demand there is.

Same as that. Hope they make enough of the yokes. Ill be sitting up watching the Lego shop for this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Same as that. Hope they make enough of the yokes. Ill be sitting up watching the Lego shop for this one!
    Up on Lego.com - https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/LEGO-NASA-Apollo-Saturn-V-21309

Says 1 June...

Paddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Lego store says max 5 per person per order so would be guessing this will be widely available. Limited run sets are generally restricted to 1 per person.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Lego store says max 5 per person per order so would be guessing this will be widely available. Limited run sets are generally restricted to 1 per person.

I have no problem with that. Just want to make sure I get my hands on one. I wonder what the odds are Smyths would have a few..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

WOW... wonder can i sneak one past the wife

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

I have no problem with that. Just want to make sure I get my hands on one. I wonder what the odds are Smyths would have a few..?

I contacted them on FB and they said they wouldn't have it.

I contacted them on FB and they said they wouldn't have it.

Strange, they've carried ideas sets before. The only thing I can think of is that they were put off by the price. It's hard to imagine this set being unsuccessful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

John lewis have it onsale online already

madalig12 wrote: »

OOS

madalig12 wrote: »

So they do....in the Baby and Child section. Ill try not be offended...

£109 and the site reckons £7.50 postage to ireland, allowing 6-8 days for delivery. That approx €133.75.

Surprised to hear about Smyths, they sell the Ghostbusters hq for a lot more...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Its €119.99 from LEGO [EMAIL="S@H"]S@H[/EMAIL] with free delivery. If you can wait a few days

Its €119.99 from LEGO [EMAIL="S@H"]S@H[/EMAIL] with free delivery. If you can wait a few days

That might be the best option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭ondafly

cheers for the heads up - just snapped one up.

ondafly wrote: »
    cheers for the heads up - just snapped one up.

Same here. I reckon this will be impossible to get this time tomorrow.

I'll pick one up later on the AIB card to get the cash back. Wish I hadn't left the card at home though :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll pick one up later on the AIB card to get the cash back. Wish I hadn't left the card at home though :pac:

Can someone explain this to me? Is it buying from the Lego store with an AIB card (Debit, Credit?) gets you money back?

Rhyme wrote: »
    Can someone explain this to me? Is it buying from the Lego store with an AIB card (Debit, Credit?) gets you money back?

Yup using Visa Rewards. I think you get 8% back on your next purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Rhyme wrote: »

You need to register your card first - https://aib.ie/ways-to-bank/aib-everyday-rewards

Paddy

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Awesome. Thanks folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Ordered, but it's already on back order. Hope my AIB Rewards offer is still live whenever it suits and I get charged!

• Advertisement

Got one.thanks

Edit. Got email to say it's on back order

Advertisement