Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's the 2-3 days use between charges that sold me.. i was constantly having to have a battery on charge for the lavatube. every time the battery in the LT hit 3.6V the voltage would start to drop under load and the battery in the charger would hafve finished charging about 20 minutes to half an hour beforehand.

with this, you dont have to touch any batteries or put them in chargers.. just plug it in.. takes an hour or two to charge to full.. i wasnt timing it but I charged it from death today and it didnt seem like it took that long.

and tbh I think it looks sexy as hell :) I have mine done with gunmetal paint job.. kinda of a shiny grey and the button was done too.. looks the business.

--edit

and yes, it doesnt look like a sex toy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

We have ProVari to thank for all the "Dildo-esque" mods out there.
    A lot of people think it's a "bench mark" mark device and whilst there's no doubt it is insanely accurate and holds charge - it's still massively overpriced.

At todays exchange rates you're taking over €250 with the crap battery option.

Bollocks to that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

TheBestShop now have the eGo-C twist and Lavatubes on their site!

Prices are darn good too!

http://www.thebestshop.eu/vv-mods/lavatube-vx-full-kit/prod_250.html

59.99 for a full lavatube kit!

they are, I had a look at the lavatube on safercigs 52 POUNDS and it doesnt even have the ohm reading and higher amp limit, madness

the one on TBS does have the higher amp limit right?

Yep, 4amp limit I believe!

Cracking prices from them to be fair, especially for an Irish vendor!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Very decent price for the Twist alright @ €21, will get one off them when they have them in black.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

derra wrote: »
    Very decent price for the Twist alright @ €21, will get one off them when they have them in black.
    Absolutely. I paid 19.50 including delivery from a chinese supplier (whick took a week and a half). Planning on buying a second so will order from TBS i think

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I've just ordered a 4amp Lava from Bestshop, that's 3 PV's in two weeks - the Chrome Lava Mini, Vmax and Lava V3. I was given a Megladon by a mate recently too.

I think I've got a fookin' problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

mrplop wrote: »
    I've just ordered a 4amp Lava from Bestshop, that's 3 PV's in two weeks - the Chrome Lava Mini, Vmax and Lava V3. I was given a Megladon by a mate recently too.

I think I've got a fookin' problem.

Contact Vapors Anonymous at 476***99 there's help available...:D

Oh and if you get anywhere with them let me know and I'll give them a try!

• Advertisement

I might give em a call aswell this week!

eeloe wrote: »
    I might give em a call aswell this week!

lol... we will end up having to form a group the way we are carrying on.. Could be worse spending our bobs on stinkies I guess!

buggering hell, TBS out of twists already

did they only order four of them or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

buggering hell, TBS out of twists already

did they only order four of them or something

I asked Bart via email about them and he sais he was expecting 1000mAh eGo-C Twist in this week (maybe Tuesday). Price about €3 more than 650 so €24-25.
    900mAh should come bit later.

romastino reviewed some irishvapers juices

wonder if he likes them..

been wondering what those city juices from IV were like

at 6euro for 10ml, they'd wanna be god damn nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The few I've tried were nice but kind of killed my carto's quick enough. Mine were high VG and the carto's were always kind of tight after using them.

I liked the flavour and vapour but a few hours was enough. Nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

An item i got from the TBS recently suddenly stopped working yesterday evening, sent off a email to them and got a swift reply syaing they will replace the item and should have it tomorrow.
    Thumbs up from me for the TBS.

so... TBS revamped their website to look almost exactly like irishvapers.ie

that's a bit... i dunno... dickish?

It's just the shop software I'd say man, don't think it was intentional....looks well, much better than the old layout!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

yeah it does indeed, its default theme,

A couple of Size comparisons of the new Smoktech Vmax and Ego C twist 650mah alongside the Throathit Twin Variable 18650 mod

6bdvi.jpg

rw4tc.jpg

2b97n.jpg

http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=467421&Page=3

ESI have a HEAP of new juices available....god damn it!

Some of em look mighty tasty too, chocolate strawberry...mmmmm

bastard
    now i want a super split

just saw this on youtube

intresting looking device. I like the grip style of it, looks like it'd be amazingly comfortable to hold in your hand or have sitting in a pocket
    i dont actually need another mod but.. couple of months time, if there aren't reports of it blowing up in peoples faces or causing ww3 I think I'll get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

bastard
    now i want a super split

Me too...

this is pretty interesting

the kit is 57 sterling over on vapour room (plus 5 sterling for the 510 adapter I guess), which puts it around the same price as a joye ego-c kit. the atomiser tank looks to be ego-c like as well so similar price, but what with it being a variable voltage device.. a contender maybe
    only comes with one battery though but since it does work as a passthrough as well.. maybe not the biggest deal?

the suggested voltage range is a cool feature and for some reason I am loving the magnets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Opit

this is pretty interesting

the kit is 57 sterling over on vapour room (plus 5 sterling for the 510 adapter I guess), which puts it around the same price as a joye ego-c kit. the atomiser tank looks to be ego-c like as well so similar price, but what with it being a variable voltage device.. a contender maybe
    only comes with one battery though but since it does work as a passthrough as well.. maybe not the biggest deal?

the suggested voltage range is a cool feature and for some reason I am loving the magnets :D
    I have ordered one about 20 minutes ago with some other bits. 113euro shipped :D after ECR69 discount.

113 euro? seems a bit high from my in-head calculations :)

you get a few extras with it? let s know how it works out anyway, it looks pretty cool

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Innokin and Ovale seem to be coming up with some decent devices. It's good to see more large scale manufacturers trying to innovate and not just churn out countless Joye clones.

Advertisement