Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to be a Dad again.

• 29-06-2020 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭

Just found out this morning that I'll be a Dad again in 9 months, I want to tell the world. Over the moon, 9 years after our first son. Going to have to see about finally getting married now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Congratulations but I’d just like to remind you that you you are already a dad and it’s not like wedding vows that can be renewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

In 9 months? Thats a quick diagnosis/test.....Congrats anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭daheff

congrats

its harder the 2nd time around. Remember she'll be off in the hospital for a few days/week around the time the baby is born. you'll be stuck with #1 at home for that time. get your celebratory pints in now while ya can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

Already have two and the second was a struggle but we got there. After hoping off each other a few weeks ago and a scare I found out two hours ago that I'm not going to be a dad again. I'm over the moon and want to tell the world 😂😂😂 . All joking aside, congrats fella. Sleep like a mofo because...nevermind, just enjoy it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,137 ✭✭✭✭Penn

So we all know what you were doing during the lockdown!

Eh?

Eh?

;)

Eh!

Sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

As one dad to another, congratulations. We've been trying for another for a while but no luck. About to become an uncle again tomorrow after a string of miscarriages and stillbirths.

I sincerely hope everything goes perfectly for you and your partner.
    Congratulations but I’d just like to remind you that you you are already a dad and it’s not like wedding vows that can be renewed.

Your first reaction to happiness is to be pedantic? You must be fun at parties.[HTML][/HTML]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Wait for the population boom in the next 9 months.

Congrats OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Just found out this morning that I'll be a Dad again in 9 months, I want to tell the world. Over the moon, 9 years after our first son. Going to have to see about finally getting married now.

Nice one, you've been making good use of your quarantine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Cyclonius

Congrats DEFTLEFTHAND.

comhghairdeas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Congratulations, I'm happy for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Penn wrote: »
    So we all know what you were doing during the lockdown!

Eh?

Eh?

;)

Eh!

Sex.

No, we know what his wife was doing. :)

Only joking before anyone reports this. Congratulations OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Congrats man, get some of your sleeping done while you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,703 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

best of luck op

• Registered Users Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Congratulations OP, good health to you and your missus

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Congratulations :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope Covid and Corona are the top name choices. :D

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Thinly veiled 'I got the ride' thread.

But congrats OP. Some good news in the midst of all this crap in the pandemic is good medicine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Aw lovely news delighted for you all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Fantastic news mate.

xx

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Given that this is After Hours..........are you sure it's yours? :pac::pac::pac:

Ah no man, congrats. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Given that this is After Hours..........are you sure it's yours? :pac::pac::pac:

Ah no man, congrats. :D

In fairness, he is probably the only man his missus saw since March so he's most likely safe:)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Deft Dad Díck. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,350 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Excellent news , we probably wont see much more of you after the ol stork arrives but as you well know AH is populated by a plethora of experts on every topic known to mankind so if yo...... oh pizzas here.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Congrats, do you know who the mother is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

dennyire wrote: »
    In 9 months? Thats a quick diagnosis/test.....Congrats anyway

That is exactly what I though! :D:confused:

Anyway congrats OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭Rezident

Congratulations on the fatherhood, having my son and daughter were the two best things I have done in life. But getting married was the biggest mistake I ever made, I hope you know what you are doing. Good luck and all the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Maternity hospitals going to be bursting at the seams come December. Congrats OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

seamus wrote: »
    Maternity hospitals going to be bursting at the seams come December. Congrats OP.

Ah here, she's only going to have one, maybe two babies. :D

Advertisement