Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,878 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

He 'went over' what? A speed bump? I thought on this of all threads we wouldn't have to use twee euphemisms. Anyway. Your "bad boy" becomes a "she" on the next line Brendan, so a little more "polish" required... good effort nonetheless. I'd give that a solid Number 2 on the old stool chart.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,054 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

He 'went over' what? A speed bump? I thought on this of all threads we wouldn't have to use twee euphemisms. Anyway. Your "bad boy" becomes a "she" on the next line Brendan, so a little more "polish" required... good effort nonetheless. I'd give that a solid Number 2 on the old stool chart.

Yes totally agree, not too good.

Just cobbled up on the spot, one thing though all ‘stuff’ in my book deserves the female nomenclature..

Like ‘ My cock was red raw, she didn’t calm down for a day or two’

Just me.. I know it’s not great reading...... soz.

Just sounds better, nothing sexist.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Poor Dessie O Halloran went over today.... great guy

Had a great song with Sharon Shannon. ‘Say you love me’

Might throw a tribute here to the same tune

Just making it up as I go along... apologies.

I waaaaited all night
    To have a big loose Shyte
    I waaaaited all night an all the daaay

I drew down the jocks an tightened up the chocks
    An bunted out that bad boy on his way

She flew out from me hoop
    Like a pigeon from the coop
    She spread out like a bucket full of whey
    She covered all the ware, but of course I didn’t care
    Me guts were fully cleared out for the day

Waiting for you, waiting for you.. say you love me say you love me..

Rip Dessie.

Top man Dessie.

I often had a pre gig glass of wine with him.

RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

sligojoek wrote: »
    Top man Dessie.

I often had a pre gig glass of wine with him.

RIP.

Any man that can tolerate that pain in the hole Mundy is a real man.

RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,580 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

All quiet in here today, have you all changed your diets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

No.

I've been through the nine circles of hell the past few days, and it's all down to a 2 X Spicy packet of asian noodles. I've never experienced anything hotter in all my life, including Phall curry.

Liquid. My trap life has been liquid the past 3 days. We all got sent home due to "The storm" yesterday, and Zbigniew didn't make it in to clean up. I would hate to be him today, cos it's carnage in there. Even the little spider on the web seems to have moved out, i'm assuming, due to the smell

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Running a marathon Sunday morning and looking forward to the thorough evacuations.

I'll be up at 4am. Have breakfast and walk around for an hour or so to let gravity caress and coax the midden into the birthing canal. I anticipate at least 3 payloads of diminishing intensity by the time I get to the start line.

I expect at least another 1 if not 2 more minor payloads (scuttering out baby eels) during the race as the body takes a ferocious pounding. Mental note of the cubicles along the route has been made.

I like to hold on for a little bit longer than necessary to enjoy the sensation of a thorough and complete cowpat. It is one of my few enjoyments in life.

The Sheriff's Badge will be red raw by the end as the combination of sweat and liquid midden will make the chaffing unbearable.

Of course I am having to eat more than usual this week to build up the reserves which I do not enjoy (the cous cous and pasty is being hit big time).

I expect to lose 3-4lbs in weight and it will be middle of next again before things have built up sufficiently to give birth again.

Admittedly there are easier way to reset the system such as going on a stout induced 3 day bender.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    No.

I've been through the nine circles of hell the past few days, and it's all down to a 2 X Spicy packet of asian noodles. I've never experienced anything hotter in all my life, including Phall curry.

Liquid. My trap life has been liquid the past 3 days. We all got sent home due to "The storm" yesterday, and Zbigniew didn't make it in to clean up. I would hate to be him today, cos it's carnage in there. Even the little spider on the web seems to have moved out, i'm assuming, due to the smell

Not to steal emmetts bowel thunder there Gerry but a “storm” is indeed what it was. In fact my after the “railway style” curry I ate yesterday which left me gurning whilst riding it out and holding on to the “stabilising bar” I wisely installed for such circumstances my own residual habitat had looked more like a storm had ripped through it. But when all was calm and it eventually cleared I sized up the damage; set to work on clearing the drains and realised on the grander scale it really was just a storm in a teacup in comparison to what some of us have to endure. Sometimes on a daily basis

That's got the show back on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Incident there today.

Myself and another bloke observing etiquette by leaving the middle stall free. Just settling in, brown eye dilating nicely.

Suddenly some neanderthal bursts in and straight into the middle trap! He was in a fierce rush, I reckon the head gasket was fit to blow. Sounds of belts violently being unbuckled and then what I only describe as the sound of a long spring being twacked as he plonked himself pewterside. Went on for a good few seconds.

Now I was waiting for the bucket of eels noise to follow but..... nothing. And with that he got up and left. Not even a courtesy sweat wipe?

Now the rasper of a fart he let go may have sprayed a thin skeihn of midden and bum spatters over the back of the bowl but the whole thing left me confused and in some ways angry. Wanker whoever he was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    No.

Hotter than a phall Gerry! Jesus. I can imagine the tandoori borealis coming out your hole. A low orange hue of heat emanating from your arse crack!

Ush1 wrote: »
    Incident there today.

Myself and another bloke observing etiquette by leaving the middle stall free. Just settling in, brown eye dilating nicely.

Suddenly some neanderthal bursts in and straight into the middle trap! He was in a fierce rush, I reckon the head gasket was fit to blow. Sounds of belts violently being unbuckled and then what I only describe as the sound of a long spring being twacked as he plonked himself pewterside. Went on for a good few seconds.

Now I was waiting for the bucket of eels noise to follow but..... nothing. And with that he got up and left. Not even a courtesy sweat wipe?

Now the rasper of a fart he let go may have sprayed a thin skeihn of midden and bum spatters over the back of the bowl but the whole thing left me confused and in some ways angry. Wanker whoever he was.

You mean you didn’t check the scene after he left?

Tut tut.

You mean you didn’t check the scene after he left?

Tut tut.

Got the fluck out of dodge Brenner, what ever went down in that cubicle I wanted no part of.

Ush1 wrote: »
    Got the fluck out of dodge Brenner, what ever went down in that cubicle I wanted no part of.

Ok, point taken, always like to investigate myself if I hear a ‘commotion’ in an adjoining stall and a lack of flushing .

Found a ‘hippo’s hoof’ floating in a pan out in Mexico after the occupant made a lot of noise.

Whack of stale burrito and cheap mince wafted up.

Disasterville.

Ok, point taken, always like to investigate myself if I hear a ‘commotion’ in an adjoining stall and a lack of flushing .

Found a ‘hippo’s hoof’ floating in a pan out in Mexico after the occupant made a lot of noise.

Whack of stale burrito and cheap mince wafted up.

Disasterville.

Yeah there was a faint smell of love juice actually.

I thought might have identified the culprit when taking a slash later on at the urinal. Fella next to me with a clear hygiene (and prostate issue). The bang of warm, stale smegma off him hit me full on as he dribbled away meekly. No hint of vadge emanating so I'd imagine the build up of 7 days worth of peddlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

We had a terrible experience in work today. Workmate went in to the only "seated" trap (disabled bogs). There's a shower in there as well.
    The drains have been giving serious trouble the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately today things came to a head and the shower tray started to push out loads of old arse gravy. It started to run over the tray and on to the floor. The smell was unnatural.... like a mix of pig dung, burnt dog hair and boiled bleach.
    Poor cleaning company were coming in this evening as we were leaving.

God speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

^^ Jesus, sounds horrific!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Been eating very well for the past 7 months, eating plenty of salads etc.

Over the weekend myself and Mrs Benson spent the weekend in connemara for our wedding anniversary.
    .plenty of porter and rich food, steaks, savage burgers, chicken, seafood etc.

The shyte over the past few days was horrible, pastey and thick, sticking on the way out....I need a suppository.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Is it fair to compare this place with something as vague as Alcoholics Anonymous or Gamblers Anonymous? Seems like this thread is a downstairs extractor fan where one throws a shìt only to walk outside and smell their own fumigations on the footpath, which reminds them of how good that shìte actually was...

Shìtters Anonymous plausible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

Lads bit of a update. Mr tinned hake - frozen pie merchant - processed shyte eating security guard is ignoring the warnings from HR. Apparently he blitzed the facilities mid morning leaving a pungent bear cub sized load in the stalls. I wasn’t around, but have it from a decent skin who knows his smells that it smelt like cat crap mixed in with boiled turnips. He didn’t flush either in defiance. Myself and my friend agree this is some type of territorial stance. I would love to get some type of Olfactometer reading after he’s been in. There must be a threshold for Peggy Del’s in workplaces ? People can go home when the Peggy goes above a certain level etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I was in Oslo during the week for the wedding of a friend.

Arse is red raw after it , jax paper over there didn't suit my hole at all. Some sort of biodegradable green stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Arse is red raw after it , jax paper over there didn't suit my hole at all. Some sort of biodegradable green stuff.

Did you “over-do” it on the lutefisk?

The tide is turning…

Did you “over-do” it on the lutefisk?
    Was drunk from the time the plane landed so was eating whatever was put in front of me. There was a selction from whale meat to pickled herring on the main course.

The solids I layed before my travel home were both weird in texture and colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Was drunk from the time the plane landed so was eating whatever was put in front of me. There was a selction from whale meat to pickled herring on the main course.

The solids I layed before my travel home were both weird in texture and colour.

What about the ones before you boarded? Were they something could have been dragged from a toddler's emporium? Small scuttery pellets or long dragged out odours? These plates may have eluded you onto bigger things, promises..

Green before or after wiping?

Never ****ed like it in fairness, was backing out full solid off colour loads with particles of whale in them.

The Jacks roll was like sandpaper. All these Scandi cnuts are fierce into their environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

My timetable had been shifted forward a bit last week, could not go in the morning even after my coffee, would be going in afternoon instead - very offputting.

Thankfully my routine seems to have returned, deposited a nice heavy load of pasty midden after a nice coffee this morning.

Bliss, the jax doesn't have the spray at the moment, I think they ran out .... fent in there would stun a bull on steroids.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

That fcuking shlt that insists on making its way out 10 minutes after your shower. Never before the shower!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

That fcuking shlt that insists on making its way out 10 minutes after your shower. Never before the shower!

A bittersweet experience.

I’d take the “bad karma” of re-housing the lad too quickly after a slash over that shít.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

My office is adjoined to another by a set of double doors in an old Victorian building in Dublin. The other day i thought my office and the adjacent ones were empty so let rip with a very thunderous, deep bass fart followed by a contented sigh.

Immediately after i heard a co-worker in the office next door shuffle some papers and do a fake cough.

Fcuk it.

Advertisement