Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

shinji, hobbes, damo...please read

• 24-03-1999 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

k lads read this adn adhear to it or else....
    im getting mad now so i am!

shinji and hobble it is not nice to call anyone a troll...(remind me to ahve that added to the censors thing)
    damo is not a troll
    damo is a really nice young lad and hes good crack
    now....

i ahve had complaints by a lot of other ppl that post here
    and its p!$$!|\|g me off no end....

and damo.....my board is here for ppl to ask me things or leave me a msg in case there too lazy to email me..which is cool coz even im too lazy to email meself not that i would be doing that naywyas...
    this baord at times is here for a laff
    other times ...like cmon lads...im the only female i get dcc'd to the ends of the earth in irc from yee males asking me advice on relationships because they want a females perspective

god like one of the things we're told to do when we ahve something bothereing us is to tlak about it and ask advice...
    otherwise where would we be??

now as of now hereforth etc etc....me no want to see no fighting..leave damo alone...
    and damo u quit making fun of my board..
    its here for alaff and yes it can get serious but im only trying to help....
    giving me view on things...( i no i havent posted in a while see coz im a lazy b!tch but anywyas enuff of that)

liek imagine if there only was a quake board...ppl get sick of tlaking about quake all the time and this board is kinda refreshing

again, i dont care who wants or doesnt want to suck whomever jsut dont advertise here.....
    im not a referee and i will start deleting threads adn close threads and editing threads as i see fit
    so please dont amke me do it coz im too god darn lazy and it will only annoy mre and ill get this taken away coz of u muppets

this goes for everyone noe not just those i singled out

sorry for dong it but it has to be said

now so there

Adra smile.gif PhD Bse VIP ISDN HPB !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

hey!!!!, i dont make fun of your board! just Hobbes(mainly) and shinji!, but i will take it elsewhere if needs be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

dont make fun of me baord?????????
    dont...dont make fun of me board????
    shur that whats it here for!
    a bit of fun
    again no fighting tho
    and i mena in irc like there a while ago....i saw yah!
    cant denyt it

by elsewhere i dont mean to stop posting here coz thats not nice and im a nice person...:}
    honest i am!
    anyways

elsewhere asin discuss it in private but like still post here coz id miss yee if yee didnt etc etc
    no im not doing it to boost me posts...(ok maybe a bit)
    but because say like koopas post there somplace....
    its funny and gives yee a laff and you can always gaurantee that if u come here to read/post it wont be about a discussion/argumnet as to whether or not quake 1 is betetr than quake 2
    its just for some plain good funnies!
    and at times yes it can be a bit serio but at least it aint always about maps n stuff that i no nothing baout etc etc smile.gif

now there yees go

adra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

A troll is an Internet term for someone who posts a message to the net with the intention of being abusive or incite hatred or dissention. Quite frankly he can take it elsewhere.

oo kinda only thought them were those little ppl with the
    green n pink etc multi coloured hair that we used to stick on pencisl in school
    learn something new everyday so u do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭DeViant

Sorry to go off topic , but Adra, do you type with your fingers crossed or somthing?????

AND WHT HAVENT YOU MAILED ME!!!!!!!

}BD>

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Erm, Adra, are you permanently drunk?

brit... I WISH!!!!!
    heh

deviant i said i was lazy smile.gif)

dont worry tho i will hun sooon very very soon......<evil cackle>

etc etc

um fingers crossed....heh nah too easy an excuse
    smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

But damo is a troll.

The truth hurts.Get used to it damo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

MY GOD!

It's Venom! And he's not on the Roleplaying Board!

I've heard that he was even spotted on IRC recently. Could it be.... could it be that Ven is going to leave the pixies and the elves alone for a while at last?

^_^

Mata ne!
    Rob

no shur shinji
    he can't escape the pixies
    he is one

still cant believe i forgot what i was gonna put it that new topic
    balls

Adrastæ

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.