Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oi oi lads were off to the euro's

• 16-11-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Get in there

What a night for the boys in green

Jon walers you scouse paddy legend

Comments

• What?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

There's about 7 mins left, feck away off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Starting to look likely now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

See that ludicrous display last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

do i jump on the bandwagon now or wait for the cup?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Whats happening, RTE stream cut out and has followed by around 5 mins of ads. Seriously, are they for ****ing real. 5 mins towards the end.

RTE IS A ****ING JOKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

me_irl wrote: »
    See that ludicrous display last night?

Always trying to walk it in.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Specialun wrote: »
    Get in there

What a night for the boys in green

Jon walers you scouse paddy legend

If we lose I will mock you forever

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

I can see a repeat of Euro 2012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

On me head son, not off me head son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

All the fair weather rugby fans are back in their comfort zone now

What a turn around in the fortunes of our national team?

I know only the rarest of rare moments in sports should make it into AH, but come on, we're going to the Euros for only the 3rd time in our history.

So anyone thinking of going? Any comments on the campaign? Have any of ye, like me, been won over by Martin and Roy after scepticism?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

I'm not going to waste my hard earned money watching that hoofball shoite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Yaaaaaay, Mon Ireland!

Now, watch as whoopsadaisydoidkes locks the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Even Roy is smiling!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,390 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

G'wan Jon Walers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Off to the soccer forum with ye...

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

we're all off to italy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Ah fair play to the lads. Great for the players. Great for the fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Never in doubt

Coybig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Roy Keane smiling

Now that's unbelievable

• *we're

I'm so seriously ****ING annoyed at RTE for denying me this moment to watch the end of the match and see some celebrations. Seriously thinking they are actually capable of not doing anything correct apart from paying there staff over the odds.

There web player is not only riddled with ads, it forces you to disable the ad blocker software, something I question to legality of as YouTube and many other sites don't force this on you. But now it doesn't work! You would actually forget sometimes you pay money for this type of ****e.

And now there server looks to have crashed with a 503 error, so the national broadcaster cannot even keep a server online. What actually happens in RTE? Do they invest in anything, like normal staff, hardware etc.. or just pay 20/30 people ridiculous amounts of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

TallGlass wrote: »
    I'm so seriously ****ING annoyed at RTE for denying me this moment to watch the end of the match and see some celebrations. Seriously thinking they are actually capable of not doing anything correct apart from paying there staff over the odds.

There web player is not only riddled with ads, it forces you to disable the ad blocker software, something I question to legality of as YouTube and many other sites don't force this on you. But now it doesn't work! You would actually forget sometimes you pay money for this type of ****e.

And now there server looks to have crashed with a 503 error, so the national broadcaster cannot even keep a server online. What actually happens in RTE? Do they invest in anything, like normal staff, hardware etc.. or just pay 20/30 people ridiculous amounts of money.

Get a telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,687 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

They only qualified because the tournament has been expanded.

Years ago, it was the top eight teams that made it to the finals, it made for a much better quality tournament.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What a turn around in the fortunes of our national team?

I know only the rarest of rare moments in sports should make it into AH, but come on, we're going to the Euros for only the 3rd time in our history.

So anyone thinking of going? Any comments on the campaign? Have any of ye, like me, been won over by Martin and Roy after scepticism?

6th time aparently?

Sorry, in my anger forgot this.

I take it we are going to France, Congratulations to the Ireland team, some good football there tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Brilliant result!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

padd b1975 wrote: »
    They only qualified because the tournament has been expanded.

Years ago, it was the top eight teams that made it to the finals, it made for a much better quality tournament.

Pipe down kid

Dont piss on our parade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Saipanne wrote: »
    Yaaaaaay, Mon Ireland!

Now, watch as whoopsadaisydoidkes locks the thread.

If we keep perfectly still she won't see the thread

Advertisement