Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Options
  • 03-04-1999 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

i was creating a new topic for discussion but i kinda forgot (again) what
    i was gonna say

typical eh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I always said you were dim smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

can we talk about trees then?
    just an idea like..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

no talk about the sea the sea all are answers are in the sea man and some day we will go back there . but untill then ill go for sex any day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

****ing yoke
    anywyas
    yes treess r nice!
    yes venom i still remember that tongue.gif

elexes!!!!!!!!
    havewnt seen u in an age!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

heya babe hows things ye havent been online to mutch sorting out things in my life . but i am back . and ill talk soon ta ya cath up on old times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

look at all them posts, none for ages then loads by the same person. Don't feel bad cos your board isnt getting as many posts as the others adra(well at least your beating the Half-life board smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

This is clearly just a cunnning ploy to catch up with the roleplaying board, who have now gone into a 3 ferlon lead with only 2 fences left to jump, it appears that they have beeen trading their wooden monkeys and golden magic beans through the boards and that has pushed up the posts, i offered 2gp but i was refused as it appears that golden magic beans are worth at least 5 gp. But i dont care cause i have a big Castle in Ye Olde Town of Hicksbottom, ohh and a boat.

Bored in college again.....

OK, i have just taken my medication and realised that i have posted to the Adra board, please delete this post or something.

[This message has been edited by Scarab (edited 09-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hahaha u will NEVER live this down..
    oops.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement