Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

• 04-07-2020 3:52am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭

New thread as the old one comes close to giving the hamsters heart failure, onward and punward.

Old thread link - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058067667

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

IN

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

IN

Quick off the mark you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Hungover and ordering an electric blanket :D

If you're reading Mike I'm sorry it was bad news about your friend and I hope there will be better days.

First page post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**new thread smell**

**sneezes**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Just ordered a duvet and pillows and duvet covers and pillow cases. Had to sleep under a towel last night so this can only be better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **new thread smell**

**sneezes**

Get out! No sneezing in public

Did I make first page too? Exciting day lined up, decluttering the spare room and a trip to the recycling centre.

Coffee and porridge first though. Have a great weekend all

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

ooooh nooo....
    RfakhKH.gif
    ME-OWCH!

Poochie05 wrote:
    Get out! No sneezing in public

Coffee and porridge first though. Have a great weekend all

It was a virtual sneeze. Thread is new & too fresh for olfactory senses.

Porridge & tea here.

Heading for a run soon. I know to avoid recycling centre road so.
    :p

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Porridge & tea here.

:p
    Noooooooo ...

New thread needs coffee !

winking-1.gif?resize=400%2C299&ssl=1

• Advertisement

Deja Boo wrote:
    New thread needs coffee !

I'll have two later to make up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    in for the new thread:)
    Kitchenside with a Coffee

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off for a sleep, night night

Off for a sleep, night night

I'm with you on this *yawwn* - night grem 'n all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hurrah! New Thread! Morning all. Coffee side here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,778 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

New thread yayyy !!
    On a go slow here this morning but that's ok , a long day ahead :)

Bedside with coffee :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Bedside with coffee :)

What kind of coffee hmmm :-P?

What kind of coffee hmmm :-P?

The sweetest (dark roast) Illy Espresso Seph. Foamy from the milk with dusting of cinnamon sugar on top :)

How you these days Seph? Hope all's good down Corkside.

• Advertisement

Bedside, dog snuggled with me. I'm trying to force myself to get up. Did not sleep well. I got an email to say someone tried to pm me but my inbox is full. Takes forever on the touch site to delete msgs but I've made some space. I tried to pm them back to tell them my inbox has space now but their inbox is full! :D:D

Cali_girl wrote: »
    The sweetest (dark roast) Illy Espresso Seph. Foamy from the milk with dusting of cinnamon sugar on top :)

How you these days Seph? Hope all's good down Corkside.

AHH yes the dark roasts interesting 🤔 the only dark roast I've had was French roast and I didn't like it , so I stick to medium 😸

Things are ok in the real capital, how are things in the second city 😛😜?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,778 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bedside, dog snuggled with me. I'm trying to force myself to get up. Did not sleep well. I got an email to say someone tried to pm me but my inbox is full. Takes forever on the touch site to delete msgs but I've made some space. I tried to pm them back to tell them my inbox has space now but their inbox is full! :D:D

It's awful when that happens!
    Trying to delete msg's one by one , very tedious!

Things are ok in the real capital, how are things in the second city 😛😜?

Shots fired!!!

Shots fired!!!

Team Sephers 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

^As long as it’s not Tipp :D

Morning all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well in my topsy-turvy last few weeks the only real break I've been getting has mostly been getting out for a swim and walking Richo.

I've been swimming with and supporting a friend through a challenge of swimming a marathon distance in the month of June, she's been pushing out 1500-2000m swims daily, reached her goal and celebrated only the other day. We were supposed to be swimming together this morning, but she wasn't answering calls or texts since the night before last.

The details are scatchy but I seen a facebook post on her wall wishing her a speedy recovery. I dug deeper and something (not sure what yet) happened on a swim and she's in hospital and in an induced coma, I'm really concerned now. I'm still going for our swim because there was more than me involved, but I've no appetite for it now.

Plans for later, I'll get my swim done. My son has a table booked for the family tonight, rumor was rampant that there was an announcement going to be made, it got back to him and he assured us its just a night out (hopes dashed).

Enjoy the new thread and have a wonderful weekend people.

I'm in bed feeling woozy and sleepy. Will get up now. Dentist at 2pm and then shops. I need to soothe my heart after last night's pub disappointment.

Has anyone here been to pubs since they opened? I'm wondering if there are better experiences

Autosport wrote: »
    ^As long as it’s not Tipp :D

Morning all :)

**loads shotgun**

What's wrong with Tipp?

• Advertisement

Mak, you've been through the mill with the people in your life not being well :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement