Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

I sent away for my Taste card ages ago and got nothing, then got an email saying it was due to expire any day. What a joke!

I'm new to this freebies lark and i've gotten something every day since Friday :D

My doggy loved his Burns snack. V prompt delivery and with a natural dog care book too. Putting the Huggies and J&J coupons towards gifts for my pregnant friends. It's given me a little boost this week and it's nice to not only get bills for a change :p

Thanks to every one who finds the goods :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Angelandie

thegift06 wrote: »
    link is dead just brings you to facebook website

Sorry bout the link. The offer is definately still there my friend only recently signed up. If you go to the facebook page, then on the left is a button for the free trial, all you do then is like the page and click Get My Free Trial, which is about halfway down the page

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Free download of 36 page Rachel Allen recipe book if you like this crowd on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/KerrygoldUK

If link doesn't work just search for Kerrygold UK

Editing to say that now that I've looked at it, it's not all Rachel Allen recipes, some were submitted by real people :) Look good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Free poster from the open university of frozen planet, the bbc series, it's deadly

they post to republic of ireland

http://www.open.ac.uk/openlearn/natu...-planet-poster

and some kind of free online course about the poles

http://openlearn.open.ac.uk/course/view.php?name=S175_1

I dont believe I missed this, I am soooo into Antarctica, I've tried to get one using IE and Firefox but it goes to a link for a prospectus, I've e mailed them and hope to heck they aren't all gone.

I'm raging here :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

vicwatson wrote: »
    I dont believe I missed this, I am soooo into Antarctica, I've tried to get one using IE and Firefox but it goes to a link for a prospectus, I've e mailed them and hope to heck they aren't all gone.

What's not working for you? They both appear to be still working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I've just applied for the poster in Firefox with no problem. Have asked for it to be posted out and they said allow up to 28 days for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I tried using Internet Explorer and it didnt work. It worked on Chrome though

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

max life wrote: »
    I tried using Internet Explorer and it didnt work. It worked on Chrome though

It works on IE if you use compatibility View (click the broken document icon on the address bar)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

2 free Westlife tickets text smart to 51020 (o2 customers)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Is only for qualifying people, you need to get a txt to ask you to txt back, Did you enter any competition on the O2 Treats or something that's what they said in Twitter to other people.

If anyone gets the code but doesn't want it could you please PM me so I could use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I presume this is to enter a competition to be in with a chance to win the tickets.

RosieJoe wrote: »
    I presume this is to enter a competition to be in with a chance to win the tickets.

No if you got the txt you qualify for 2 free tickets, when you txt that number you get a code back for ticketmaster to avail to 2 free tickets. Someone in work got 2, but she's going.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Thanks a million, worked for me!!

I'm a massive fan of westlife so it will be great to be at their last gig in the O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

It's a good idea to add a short descriptive title when posting a new freebie.
    This allows them to be easily distinguished from general discussion posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sparky_2011

Hi everyone,

I have two tickets to Westlife in the O2 tomorrow and I can't go. First come, first served! :)

Can email on the tickets.

Hi everyone,

I have two tickets to Westlife in the O2 tomorrow and I can't go. First come, first served! :)

Can email on the tickets.

Me please

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sparky_2011

Can you let me know your email address and I'll send them on to you?

Can you let me know your email address and I'll send them on to you?

BIG BIG THANKS Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭tjc28

me next if nava pulls out. if not, enjoys yourself nava

I've saved $ on 2 christmas presents from freebies this year and it makes such a difference to my budget. I really appreciate everybody's contribution to the thread. Now, if only the rabbit stuff would come i would be sorted. Not holding my breath though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

anyone interested in 2 taste of christmas tickets for tomorrow. write below please. No PMs please

liamo22 wrote: »
    Me if ye still got them? :)

liamo22 cant go so still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

liamo22 wrote: »
    Me if ye still got them? :)

liamo22 cant go so still available
    Me pls,ta.......:.........sorry ,ignore me,thought that was the westlife tickets,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭blahblahblah.

anyone interested in 2 taste of christmas tickets for tomorrow. write below please. No PMs please

if you have them id love to go with the mother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Hi I'd like some for me and a buddy, thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭mad m

I'd take them now if you still have them....( Taste of Christmas tickets)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭mad m

If anyone else has any tickets for Taste of Christmas for today, can you let me know....Thanks

• Advertisement

mad m wrote: »
    If anyone else has any tickets for Taste of Christmas for today, can you let me know....Thanks

I have sent PMs to all 3 above but still no response from them so if anyone else is interested let me know, think show starts around 5 or half 5ish

Advertisement