Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

awaiting a letter from NCAD for CORE year starting sept 2011?? :O

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭snicket

Hows everyone feeling about NCAD now?
    I'm debating with myself whether to move it down my CAO.
    Can't decide if it's something I'd be really good at or interested
    in or not, feels like such a big commitment! Then again I
    could just be overthinking it....
    Anyone else feeling the same way? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sligo.

snicket wrote: »
    Hows everyone feeling about NCAD now?
    I'm debating with myself whether to move it down my CAO.
    Can't decide if it's something I'd be really good at or interested
    in or not, feels like such a big commitment! Then again I
    could just be overthinking it....
    Anyone else feeling the same way? :P

i know at times i feel like that too :p but to hell go for it, if you were accepted you are mighty good and well able for it :D lets do it ya'll!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭snicket

sligo. wrote: »
    i know at times i feel like that too :p but to hell go for it, if you were accepted you are mighty good and well able for it :D lets do it ya'll!!!

Well its third on my CAO now, can't see myself getting the points for my first two though :P My cousin goes there & talking to him about it yesterday got me all excited again :D

snicket wrote: »
    Well its third on my CAO now, can't see myself getting the points for my first two though :P My cousin goes there & talking to him about it yesterday got me all excited again :D

that's great, if your excited about it again you should move it up to one again maybe?? incase it ended up that you did get one of your top 2 :p are your 1st two art aswel? :) Edit: i see the change of mind closed on the 1st....never mind haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭TwoBirds

Awh, reading this thread brought me down memory lane! All the way to two years ago haha (I'm going into third year in NCAD) - good luck guys! It'll be graaand! ;)

• Advertisement

thank you!:) i can't wait to start in September. it sounds like your enjoying it immensely anyhow:D can't believe 5 years of school is over and i'm off to college soon!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 EMILY.C

I can't wait for the summer project to come out for NCAD, anyone know what its going to be about?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 I am

what are the Category A and Category B waiting lists? :S

Advertisement