Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
21-03-2011, 21:23   #46
sligo.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonade1 View Post
next week??
thought easter was early this year too...
yeah agreed! i thought it was early this year? again anyone that applied to LSAD that may have gotten results, feel free to let me know how ye got on im interested to know how my result looks compared to other people's!!
sligo. is offline  
Advertisement
22-03-2011, 10:35   #47
spinandscribble
Registered User
 
spinandscribble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,896
Send a message via MSN to spinandscribble
Quote:
Originally Posted by sligo. View Post
yeah agreed! i thought it was early this year? again anyone that applied to LSAD that may have gotten results, feel free to let me know how ye got on im interested to know how my result looks compared to other people's!!
People might be more likely to compare or tell you their score if you were to do the same first. No need to do so if it makes you uncomfortable but neither will some others.
spinandscribble is offline  
22-03-2011, 14:08   #48
orlanda
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16
2

I rang admissions yesterday re. letters and was told they " may" be posting them out on Wednesday
orlanda is offline  
22-03-2011, 16:47   #49
lemonade1
Registered User
 
lemonade1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlanda View Post
I rang admissions yesterday re. letters and was told they " may" be posting them out on Wednesday
great just need to know what the story is
lemonade1 is offline  
22-03-2011, 17:05   #50
sligo.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinandscribble View Post
People might be more likely to compare or tell you their score if you were to do the same first. No need to do so if it makes you uncomfortable but neither will some others.
oh i know i'm willing to tell what i got 1st if people want ha, i dont mind, i just want to know where do i lie in the scheme of things may be posted wednesday, ah now!!
sligo. is offline  
Advertisement
22-03-2011, 17:50   #51
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
So wait, there is a chance that we might get the results from NCAD this Wednesday?
SadMatt is offline  
22-03-2011, 18:22   #52
sligo.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadMatt View Post
So wait, there is a chance that we might get the results from NCAD this Wednesday?
no if they are only sent wednesday (well i think thats whats said above) then i doubt anyone would get them until friday!
sligo. is offline  
22-03-2011, 19:39   #53
orlanda
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16
Yes she only said they "may" get posted on Wed. to be honest she didn't sound too definite so dont hold your breath!
orlanda is offline  
22-03-2011, 20:45   #54
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Looks like we need to ''survive'' another week.
SadMatt is offline  
Advertisement
22-03-2011, 21:14   #55
sligo.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadMatt View Post
Looks like we need to ''survive'' another week.
seems so! i'm getting so sick of the wait though! what are they doing like?....printing a letter a day?!
sligo. is offline  
23-03-2011, 15:50   #56
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 27

Rang NCAD today and they said they posted the letters TODAY!!
EMILY.C is offline  
Thanks from:
23-03-2011, 16:38   #57
snicket
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 75
:O
The suspense could be finally over tomorrow or friday so
snicket is offline  
23-03-2011, 17:47   #58
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
galway letters

Hi all, just reading about the ncad stuff ,dying to get my letter, no joy yet though, limerick on friday!!! wrote the essay stuff up for it last night, anyone have any idea when the galway gmit portfolio interviews are? I am applying for second year for all the colleges too, head is melted
ab26 is offline  
23-03-2011, 18:52   #59
sligo.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab26 View Post
Hi all, just reading about the ncad stuff ,dying to get my letter, no joy yet though, limerick on friday!!! wrote the essay stuff up for it last night, anyone have any idea when the galway gmit portfolio interviews are? I am applying for second year for all the colleges too, head is melted
oooh thats great news! hopfuly we will have them by the end of this week so and hello there! i've already been to Limerick, was there last Tuesday and got my letter from them early this week i did one of the essays the night before teehehe got them done all the same though, 150 words is handy though! best of luck to you for Limerick!! i think its in april....i emailed them ages ago, will go back on the emails and see but i dont think gmit is until april!
sligo. is offline  
23-03-2011, 19:37   #60
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMILY.C View Post
Rang NCAD today and they said they posted the letters TODAY!!
Great! Thank you for sharing the information with us
SadMatt is offline  
Thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet