Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-04-2011, 13:57   #46
kickarykee

Wow, the cards you're making really look awesome!
I'm making playing cards, but usually it's just for myself (so far)
Advertisement
15-05-2011, 20:02   #47

hey, I have recently started Cardmaking as a hobby but would love to sell them when I get good enough. Im having a little bit of a problem with my cards looking amatuerish though.. Can anyone give me some advice? I can upload a pic is it helps...?
15-05-2011, 20:07   #48

kick - are they artist trading cards?

ciara - its a great hobby! some people manage to sell cards but most who i know only sell to family and friends. some people know someone who owns a shop and will put a basket of cards on display - and not want a high a cut as most shops do. farmers markets and craft markets if the stall price isnt too high - word of mouth i s the best though!
15-05-2011, 20:29   #49

Aish - Thanks for the advice. Im having trouble making them look sell worthy though if you know what I mean? maybe Im just too critical of my work...
15-05-2011, 20:52   #50

could be - sure you can post pics to ask for advice. we are our own worst critics though!!!
theres also the cara craft supplies forum i use - great place for cardies. great inspiration.
Advertisement
16-05-2011, 12:16   #51

Aishae, there is some pictures of my cards on the thread 'Cardmaking - Feedback Appreciated'
Would you mind taking a look and give me some advice? I know they are a LONG way off perfect or sellable in any way yet..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion