Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Online share dealing site

• 23-11-2019 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

I opened a Goodbodys online share account a few years back when it was available on AIB online banking until AIB sold goodbodys and it was moved to their own portal.

Their charges are robbery I have a very small share portfolio but annual maintenance is €100 a year I have not bought it sold shares in about 2 years. What other online share websites are out there that have lower costs ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

Rebel1977 wrote: »
    I opened a Goodbodys online share account a few years back when it was available on AIB online banking until AIB sold goodbodys and it was moved to their own portal.

Their charges are robbery I have a very small share portfolio but annual maintenance is €100 a year I have not bought it sold shares in about 2 years. What other online share websites are out there that have lower costs ?

DEGIRO costs about 2 euro per trade and no annual maintenance fee.

Revolut gives 3 free trades per month .

Both very basic. Charts are as basic as you can get but if you just want execution only it's fine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I use TD Ameritrade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I use TD Ameritrade

Being bought by Schwab, wonder will that impact Irish (or non-US) clients.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭paruss100

I have Degiro and TD ameritrade. The platform on TD ameritrade is miles ahead of Degiro but I find getting funds in and out to be difficult and expensive. Has anyone found an easier way than using something other than those money transfer services?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

saxo uk here , very happy with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement