Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Coupon Chat Only]

1111213141517»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

65c off Avonmore slimline 1l
    http://www.pigsback.com/print-avonmore-slimline-milk-coupon-today/

Normally €1.15 = 50c a litre

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭crayon80

snubbleste wrote: »
    65c off Avonmore slimline 1l
    http://www.pigsback.com/print-avonmore-slimline-milk-coupon-today/

Normally €1.15 = 50c a litre

Brilliant. I'd say pigsback will see a massive surge in visitors compared to the last year or two. Like maybe a few dozen which could equate to a 300% rise!

€1 off Regina toilet rolls in Tesco magazine. They cost €6.89

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

snubbleste wrote: »
    €1 off Regina toilet rolls in Tesco magazine. They cost €6.89

Finishes today, made sure to pick up 2 more packs,

New coupon in the new magazine is for 2euro off Radler beer, vald Until the end of the year I think,

Tesco did this last summer too, it's a lovely summer beer lemonade, if that makes sense

Tesco magazine
    €1 off small goodfellas pizzas. - Currently €2 at Tesco

50c off UncleBens Rice 220g

€2 off Radler 6x330ml

€2 off Orchard apple cider 8x500ml

• Advertisement

Received in email http://i.imgur.com/NWDgfnK.jpg
    NWDgfnK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

If anyone has yesterday's Sunday World, there's a €10 off a €50 spend in Lidl on page 2 and same for Aldi on page 13.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭enoughalready

I want to get this coupon chat back in business, surely there are coupons out there, has anyone come across any recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

I want to get this coupon chat back in business, surely there are coupons out there, has anyone come across any recently?
    Honestly, they are like gold dust. Ill come back with the pickings I get though. Here is a fiver off this month for supervalu shoppers that spend €65 or more (online promo)

Voucher code: 9804700220505
    Valid until: 31st March 2016

Source: supervalu.ie/e-coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭crayon80

This is from the main BA forum in case anyone is just subscribed to this thread:
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Lidl 10 euro voucher on page 15 of Sunday world today. So aldi on page 2 and lidl on page 15.

So, Sunday World today has €10 off Aldi AND €10 off Lidl

Sunday Indo €10 off Aldi

Sunday World also has a BOGOF on fish and chips in selected "local" chippers. Mostly in Dublin though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 louise2pre

I emailed some companies and got pizza coupons (5) the other day. I just mailed saying id like to try their new range. There is another website supersavvyme.co.uk register and you can print irish coupons but not many compared to the english ones. :(. But thats all I can find to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 louise2pre

There is a lidl €20 voucher in the Independant and Star spend €100save €20. And an Aldi one spend €50 save €10 tomorrow.

Lidl instore christmas advertorial has two coupons
    50% off Advent calendar 75g
    50% off chocolate hearts 300g

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bellz_x

I'm not sure if this will help many people but at the minute, Supervalu have their "fresh" magazine instore, which is free to pick up.
    It has quite a few coupons in it, one that caught my eye was the Avonmore Lactose Free Milk - €1 off. The milk is €1.99, making it 99c a litre.
    Excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

bellz_x wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this will help many people but at the minute, Supervalu have their "fresh" magazine instore, which is free to pick up.
    It has quite a few coupons in it, one that caught my eye was the Avonmore Lactose Free Milk - €1 off. The milk is €1.99, making it 99c a litre.
    Excellent!

Do supervalu still do this

• Registered Users Posts: 5 emmamagill

50% OFF regular price ticket for Pregnancy & Baby Fair, sponsored by Boots. RDS Simmonscourt, April 6th & 7th.

Go to the website, click tickets and enter coupon code PBFAIR at the checkout.

Website -> pregnancyandbabyfair.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Craig_David

Would anyone have a Supervalu voucher they arent using? Doing a shop today. Please PM thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Does anyone need any of those Kelloggs codes to get the cover printed with their kids face on it?

Have at least a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

20% off asos one off code. pm if intrested. Got off just eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Anyone know if there are such things as voucher codes for Duffys Circus?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,331 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Hi all. I seem to have some kind of coupon here. Could not tell you if I have had them for a month a year or even a decade.

Most of all I do not know what / where they are for. Or if they are still valid for anything. They say nothing on them except 5 euro 12 times. I went into Easons thinking it might be related to them but they had no idea.

Can anyone identify? Thanks muchly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I don't know about Duffy's but I recently contacted a local circus and asked if they had a discount code and they sent me one for 10% off, so give that a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭migrant

Is there a way to get Currys IE giftcards cheaper than face value?

In the UK I use a cashback site to get 5.2% discount on them, but Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Post edited by Nerdkiller1991 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 isaldur3

Hi Folks,

I have a referral link for people to get €20 off their first order of logs with EcoFuel.ie. Great value, and love the service after using it for a few months

pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

15% off Google Store (excluding phones)

PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Hi, I have to rent a car for a few days. I haven't been on this part of the site before, so I thought I would enquire if there are car rental codes/coupons I could look for?

thanks

Advertisement