Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh jaysus how did I miss that :eek: brilliant video!

Computer games and cats, it damn near perfection Seph!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Night honeybear. Hope you've an amazing sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I have myself and Teds wedding outfits :D

Now bedside watching my favourite man

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I thought you wwould be wearing a car? :D

• Advertisement

I thought you wwould be wearing a car? :D

Eyes everywhere:D

The all seeing I, nice..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel........

No need to gripe anymore than that :)

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Coffee time

Over and out. Shattered someone fly me home!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

Morning all , just got the wheel bins scrubbed out .. now Nespresso time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Balcony time... :)
    Sadly no mutt or nespresso :( but some heat and the swallows are having a ball! Not bad for a Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting with a coffee , watching the grey clouds roll in , it was beautifully sunny earlier .

Sky News on , Donald Trump arriving in England , somehow his hair stayed still while his wife's hair was blowing around the place :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....it don't take money, don't take fame, don't need no credit card to ride this train...

Morning all

Greetings from sunny spells Connemara, coolish although the gale is gone.

Might be able to drag another couple of days out of this place
    It's a great place to think and dream even about good stuff i would have thought extremely unlikely a couple of months ago.

In other news the dogs seem to have recovered from yesterdays walk and are looking to go out exploring but the [place is not 100% dog proof

Coffee is gone cold...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Nice morning.

Off for a cycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

mzungu wrote: »
    Nice morning.

Off for a cycle.

Good morning, and so am I lol.

Today would have been a run rest day anyway, but this blister has made sure I'm on the bike instead

481811.jpg

Since I wore well worn in trainers and good socks I can only imagine it was caused by yesterdays heat.

So to the now, just finished a beautiful bowl of porridge and having some coffee before going for a cycle.. Then a walk in the sea to help heal this blister.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the bed, will be time to get up and start getting ready for work soon though

That blister looks so sore :eek:

Morning all :)

Isn't it a great day :D

I'm now watching my favourite man and thinking of looking up honeymoon destinations :D Ted I hope you like the sun :D

Good morning, and so am I lol.

Today would have been a run rest day anyway, but this blister has made sure I'm on the bike instead

481811.jpg

Since I wore well worn in trainers and good socks I can only imagine it was caused by yesterdays heat.

So to the now, just finished a beautiful bowl of porridge and having some coffee before going for a cycle.. Then a walk in the sea to help heal this blister.

Mind that blister ... had one a while back and it got very infected. Foot is still not back to normal

Well, I was eating breakfast until I saw that blister!!
    Back from walking the dog, a huge crowd going into bloom today, anyone bringing a car is crazy!
    Made it yesterday about 3 1/2 hours later than expected, not too bad, but my case was not so lucky....... I knew it wouldn't make it as I ran through Stockholm airport..... Hopefully it shows up today......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

honeybear wrote: »
    Mind that blister ... had one a while back and it got very infected. Foot is still not back to normal

Thanks, but I'm as a soldier and runner I'm well used to the little **** lol

Still I'll be keeping it clean.

Duvet and Sephs wedding outfits :D

Now couchside laughing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Choo-choo arís!

Autosport wrote: »

Skitting here, I actually love my outfit.. Can't wait to get my hands on that tail 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »

That's one Noble tuxedo tbf.......

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

RMAOK wrote: »
    That's one Noble tuxedo tbf.......

Brings a new meaning to the saying Top Hat(Cat) and Tails :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Find the wabbit! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lining up a few TV programmes I want to record while we're away.

Had a nice visit from a couple over on holidays from the US. Good laughs and reminiscing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Doing the same while I'm on holiday in Spain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Got my walk in before the rain started, now couchside after doing a few horses at the bookies, bit of reading to catch up on from the weekend, contemplating lighting the fire.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement