Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charter (Updated 17 May 2017)

• 16-12-2004 4:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Here's the charter for the Puzzles & Quizzes Forum.

This forum is for the posting of all things puzzle or quiz related including links to internet puzzles or quizzes and upcoming table quizzes

Popularity contests ie "voting" and asking for votes is forbidden and will result in a ban.

Answers or guesses should be placed in spoiler tags.

Discussion of PlayTV Puzzles is banned for reasons explained here

No threads which are basically pimping for votes, (eg "Vote for My entry!")

Anything off topic will be deleted.

In puzzle threads, as a general rule, if an correct answer isn't confirmed within 24 hours, then the game is open for anyone to post a new question. Don't post new questions prior to this.

Otherwise normal rules apply, no spamming, flaming, trolling etc.

Have fun.

Your comments are welcome

Comments

• Please remember: This is a PUBLIC GENERAL KNOWLEDGE forum too :D

No stupid questions that no-one will ever get! (that can go in the cuckoo forum!)

You can arrange Quiz teams here as well, just obviously no contact no. for team mates to be posted. PM as usual.

If you want a night organized for a WORTHY cause, please ask here. My entire family are Quizmasters and I've organised a few myself.

A thread on a once off quiz will be closed after a week of it being over, so it gives you plenty of time to say, "The quizmaster was so WRONG about that answer etc..."

Ttfn :cool:

Advertisement