Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-01-2013, 12:59   #61
Possedion

thats a nice boat... super pic on adverts there! Would you consider the new Jackson Karma? Its being released start of Feb but getting good reviews!
Advertisement
14-01-2013, 14:10   #62
yomchi

Yeh it was on the list of boats I was looking at
15-01-2013, 16:12   #63
Chavways

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomchi View Post
Hoping to get a new Mamba 8.6 creek version
Got a Mamba 8.1 with creek seat before Christmas. Its brilliant. Very fast and turns almost like a playboat.You'll love it.
15-01-2013, 16:39   #64
yomchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavways View Post

Got a Mamba 8.1 with creek seat before Christmas. Its brilliant. Very fast and turns almost like a playboat.You'll love it.
Happy days, I was torn between that and the new Recon which I saw out at Sluice today but I'm leaning towards the mamba now.
16-01-2013, 13:01   #65
Chavways

Quote:
Happy days, I was torn between that and the new Recon which I saw out at Sluice today but I'm leaning towards the mamba now.
Are you hoping to get the new outfitting? The Recon comes with the new style of outfitting but as far as I know the new outfitting wont be available in the Mamba until April or May. Theres a huge delay in the factory supposedly. Thats what I was told anyway.
Advertisement
16-01-2013, 14:04   #66
yomchi

Quote:
Are you hoping to get the new outfitting? The Recon comes with the new style of outfitting but as far as I know the new outfitting wont be available in the Mamba until April or May. Theres a huge delay in the factory supposedly. Thats what I was told anyway.
Nah I don't think I'll hang on for it. The Recon out fitting looks very comfy but very busy at the same time. Lots of points to carry items on board, probably too many but would suit paddlers who are carrying a lot of gear for over night stays etc.

I'll more than likely grab the Mamba when I get the few quid up, white water version or the creek version tbh, I hear the creek version outfitting is less versatile although it would be a stronger boat.
16-01-2013, 14:11   #67
Chavways

Quote:
Nah I don't think I'll hang on for it. The Recon out fitting looks very comfy but very busy at the same time. Lots of points to carry items on board, probably too many but would suit paddlers who are carrying a lot of gear for over night stays etc.

I'll more than likely grab the Mamba when I get the few quid up, white water version or the creek version tbh, I hear the creek version outfitting is less versatile although it would be a stronger boat.
Yeah the creek has a very strong beam down the centre but you can't move the seat.
16-01-2013, 14:51   #68
yomchi

Quote:
Yeah the creek has a very strong beam down the centre but you can't move the seat.
i think the seat only as a middle, back and front position. It also has a step out on the front pillar and a few extra cups of plastic lobbed into it. Reality is I'm not going to be only grade 4plus rivers this year, only starting to look at the upper liffey now so in reality I probably won't go for the creek version.
26-01-2013, 06:06   #69
raze_them_all_

has anyone a spare drysuit knocking about they wanna sell?? I'm 6ft and 100kg if that helps
Advertisement
08-02-2013, 23:28   #70
tonydude

buddy of mine is selling a RTM Ysak sea kayak full spec €800, only a year old, virtually brand new for what its done
16-03-2013, 10:11   #71
MyStubbleItches

Realised I'm too fat and lazy for kayaking so hope someone here might know someone who might be interested in a cheap starter.

http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/rtm-kayak/2792081
02-04-2013, 19:13   #72
wingnut

I have two Kayaks in good condition- a Piranha Master 2 and Dagg Strim. Getting older now would love to trade for a Canoe, something like this:
http://www.gowiththeflow.ie/riversho...wq_scout14.php

Anyone know any places that do trade ins?
27-04-2013, 09:43   #73
DylanOByrne

Hi guys
looking for a gopo
my budget is 100euro
Thanks
Dylan
27-04-2013, 12:22   #74
DylanOByrne

Hi
I just got a new kayak of i canoe its really good and i would recommend it to anyone looking to buy one its the zet raptor!!!!!!!
Best boat ever even was in the congo movie.
plastics are bombproof !
Definately get it if your looking for a creeker it can run rivers no bother aswell
Dylan.
30-05-2013, 21:37   #75
foxer3640

perception full tilt

Full tilt for sale. Have it a few years but its seen little use. My boating days are over. Any interest?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion