Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-10-2020, 20:22   #4936
cj maxx

There’s a bird who every day without fail ****s all over the door and mirror on my car . I think it’s a pied wagtail from google images. Seemingly what it does , according to the wee fella is alight on my door and mistaking his reflection in the mirror for another bird stays there and shytes all over it .
My own fault for putt the feeder there I suppose !
Advertisement
26-10-2020, 20:25   #4937
Kylta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj maxx View Post
There’s a bird who every day without fail ****s all over the door and mirror on my car . I think it’s a pied wagtail from google images. Seemingly what it does , according to the wee fella is alight on my door and mistaking his reflection in the mirror for another bird stays there and shytes all over it .
Ta nothing a cat won't fix
(2) thanks from:
26-10-2020, 21:02   #4938
Alejandro68

Caught and rehomed one mouse which is a TH, my TA is his co-hort has caught wise to the traps. That scrambling noise on tile gives me the creepies.
26-10-2020, 21:05   #4939
Bowlardo

Quote:
Same thing happens to me. Can little fecker checking himself out in the mirror.
(2) thanks from:
26-10-2020, 21:51   #4940
Gervais08

I’m away for a couple of days and I miss my dog - his sitter is fostering a girl Rottweiler so I doubt he’s missing me!!!!
Advertisement
26-10-2020, 22:59   #4941
lainey_d_123

Guess what...noisy neighbours again. I think what really irritates me is how their voices get louder and louder as they start talking over each other....it's such a horrible and ignorant trait to do that anywhere...let alone at night with neighbours trying to sleep. It really bothers me when people talk over each other like that. What's the point? Do they just love the sound of their own voices? Because it isn't a conversation.

God, I even hate the way the man yawns. It's SO loud and obnoxious. 'YAH-YAH-YAH'. What is the need to draw attention to yourself at all times?

Last edited by lainey_d_123; 26-10-2020 at 23:08.
(2) thanks from:
26-10-2020, 23:13   #4942
PsychoPete

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainey_d_123 View Post
Guess what...noisy neighbours again. I think what really irritates me is how their voices get louder and louder as they start talking over each other....it's such a horrible and ignorant trait to do that anywhere...let alone at night with neighbours trying to sleep. It really bothers me when people talk over each other like that. What's the point? Do they just love the sound of their own voices? Because it isn't a conversation.

God, I even hate the way the man yawns. It's SO loud and obnoxious. 'YAH-YAH-YAH'. What is the need to draw attention to yourself at all times?
Why don't you just join in on their conversations?
(2) thanks from:
26-10-2020, 23:18   #4943
Potential-Monke

Have to complete my End of Year review assessment of myself... Ugh... I fekin hate these things!
(4) thanks from:
26-10-2020, 23:33   #4944
Surreptitious

Quote:

I'm ready to kill my neighbours. They are incredibly selfish. Lack of sleep can really do crazy things to you.

TA selfish fck off neighbours.
Advertisement
27-10-2020, 00:00   #4945
cj maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlardo View Post
Same thing happens to me. Can little fecker checking himself out in the mirror.
For such a small bird there is an odjus amount of shyte. I’m going to cover the wing mirror at night

Last edited by cj maxx; 27-10-2020 at 00:05.
Thanks from:
27-10-2020, 01:06   #4946
Deja Boo

Quote:

I feel for you, lainey - I have an inconsiderate, loud neighbour, whose cackling laugh is abrasive.
(2) thanks from:
27-10-2020, 01:39   #4947
Antares35

OH making it subtley clear that I need to lose the baby weight. But he's so nice (and subtle!) about it I cant say anything! He's left a bowel of grapes on my beside locker ffs. Last night he asked if I'd like "a nice big glass of water with ice" and I said, "no, but since you're going to the kitchen I'll have a large Chardonnay". Dinner - "I made you some nice steamed tenderstem broccoli". Ah f*ck off now, I birthed your child, will you pass the nachos and cheese please.
27-10-2020, 01:43   #4948
cj maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro68 View Post
Caught and rehomed one mouse which is a TH, my TA is his co-hort has caught wise to the traps. That scrambling noise on tile gives me the creepies.
Where does one rehome a mouse ?
Thanks from:
27-10-2020, 01:45   #4949
cj maxx

The ad for nationwide building society.
27-10-2020, 01:47   #4950
Antares35

Quote:
Where does one rehome a mouse ?
I was wondering this too!
Thanks from: