Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

muffler wrote: »
    Same, so it cant be account specific.

Tried it on another account and it’s not working unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lorraine8

Q4RLU and Q4Rlt Not working for me, thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

A few months ago codes came out like this and they didn't work for me.

A few weeks later and I got the email myself.

So maybe they do batches of accounts at times or something if people want to hold out.

I tried using that 15% code on the account it was actually sent to and the only discount I got was for a pillow, wouldn’t apply to clothes, footwear or electricals. Very annoying, out of a total order of nearly €500 I got a discount of €4!

Has anyone seen the way they price new items on the site?

The new Amazon Echo around €50 is priced at €919.00 it'll stay at this price for a few days and then drop in price.

Is this to get around legislation that says something must of been at x price for x number of days?

I find it amusing.

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/amazon-all-new-echo-dot-4th-generation-smart-speaker-with-clock-and-alexa--twilight-blue/1600523306.prd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

I thought some places did that for items getting ready for release. Put it at an absurd price so no one will buy it, but it still gets consumer interest. Then when they have it available, it’s just a case of correcting the price.

matchthis wrote: »
    I thought some places did that for items getting ready for release. Put it at an absurd price so no one will buy it, but it still gets consumer interest. Then when they have it available, it’s just a case of correcting the price.

I’ve never really seen anything like that before. Your idea seems more plausible. I think they go to out of stock and then to available at near Amazon price

I have seen it on littlewoods plenty of times, I have a Sony ipod dock speaker, it's a good few years old now. I bought mine for €120 from Amazon, I remember the same one on Littlewoods going for over €500, and it was selling!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aoife365

4JX7E for 9 months BNPL for orders over €150 - think it was posted before but it had stopped working for me but it seems to be working again

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cilc

Hi anyone else getting emails from littlewoods with 15% discount code but when I go to use its invalid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

€15 back, just follow these simple steps and it's yours...

1) Spend €50 or more in one order by 18.10.20

2) Enter code Q4RLQ at the online checkout

This could be just named account linked but try

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hally21

Just wondering does anyone know if when your verification Details have been processed does that mean you’re approved for the credit? Just wondering as when i went to order something it said my order could not
    be completed and it was being reviewed by the credit team? Thanks

Hally21 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know if when your verification Details have been processed does that mean you’re approved for the credit? Just wondering as when i went to order something it said my order could not
    be completed and it was being reviewed by the credit team? Thanks

Usually takes a few hours or a day at most and you’ll receive confirmation of your order once you’ve been passed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Usually takes a few hours or a day at most and you’ll receive confirmation of your order once you’ve been passed

This is a load of ****e. I've done this twice already this year and now asking for them again. Surely to god they have all our details.i payed off more than the required amount and off in full most times but still not good enough for them

This is a load of ****e. I've done this twice already this year and now asking for them again. Surely to god they have all our details.i payed off more than the required amount and off in full most times but still not good enough for them

To be honest I’ve never verified my own account and they have been happy to take my orders without any questions so maybe there is a different problem with yours

Littlewoods rang me a little while ago, is that just to test my phone number would you know or what?

Hally21 wrote: »
    Littlewoods rang me a little while ago, is that just to test my phone number would you know or what?
    I presume there was a normal reason for ringing, they’d have no interest in knowing if you’ve given the correct number, I’ve never had any contact with them and I’m using them donkeys years now, their call centre is in India I think so I hope I never need to ring them for anything!

To be honest I’ve never verified my own account and they have been happy to take my orders without any questions so maybe there is a different problem with yours

I verified mine last week for the first time, still have not got any response from them?

I verified mine last week for the first time, still have not got any response from them?

Took me a week and a half for them to get back to me and even then it was only for me to pay €70 up front and they’d release the items I wanted to purchase. They may try to ring you that’s what they did with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

Q4RLU is now out of date and no longer works but was working on electricals. I was just a bit slow to buy what I wanted (tv) and they raised price and have lowered it a small bit now again today after code expired. Anyone got any similar codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Emma8

Anyone got any codes besides the BNPL. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭waylander2002

aoife365 wrote: »
    4JX7E for 9 months BNPL for orders over €150 - think it was posted before but it had stopped working for me but it seems to be working again

uk only

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Any codes at moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rebecccah

RGARDINR wrote: »
    Any codes at moment?

Q4RV3 for 10% off - used by 31 Dec 2020
    This just worked for me, buying shoes for €55

Why do I always get a code right after I purchase something:(

rebecccah wrote: »

didnt work for me on electricals so maybe just on clothes or for new users? Thank you though for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

rebecccah wrote: »

Working on LG OLED's for me.

laneooo wrote: »
    Working on LG OLED's for me.

Strange so because thats what I tried just now. Must only apply to a certain subset of customers however they manage that.

ekevosu wrote: »
    Strange so because thats what I tried just now. Must only apply to a certain subset of customers however they manage that.

Yeah they are usually a specific code sent that will work for a certain amount of customers only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

Yeah they are usually a specific code sent that will work for a certain amount of customers only

Very annoying!

Advertisement