Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NordVPN 100% cashback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

w4ntedman wrote: »

Already have lifetime sub the keepsolid vpn but this is a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

Works out at at €90.78 (with UK VAT) for the two years. Which you'll be expecting to get back from Quidco.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭w4ntedman

long_b wrote: »
    Works out at at €90.78 (with UK VAT) for the two years. Which you'll be expecting to get back from Quidco.

I have gotten everything Quidco have promised in the past.
    I'm not actually getting this myself because I have Keepsolid and picked up Nord with a lower rate of cashback a few weeks ago but saw it and thought I might as well pass on the good word.

My cashback from that is tracked and I expect to get it in a few months based on past experiences.

Probably not necessary to say you are in the UK either US tax is 0%

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 noconnecton

can u add it on to an existing contract

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

Anyone have any experience of using VPN for iPlayer? I have app on fire stick but would Nord work for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

AS1890 wrote: »
    Anyone have any experience of using VPN for iPlayer? I have app on fire stick but would Nord work for it?

I got a similar cashback deal for SurfShark VPN about 6 months ago and have used it for iPlayer regularly without any issues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

How is the cashback given?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

How is the cashback given?

Lodged to your quidco account then you withdraw to bank account or PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Del007

It worked for me today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I have nord and iPlayer works fine on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

can u add it on to an existing contract

I am also interested to renew my contract which is expiring in 3 months.
    Can we do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Can't see 100% cashback on this link for 2 years , 68% at maximum.

horse7 wrote: »
    Can't see 100% cashback on this link for 2 years , 68% at maximum.

It only had 7 hours remaining when I looked yesterday, guess it expired at midnight or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

It works with nord, I had express before and the iplayer wouldn’t work on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

expired

Advertisement