Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish WH40K Stores (online or bricks/mortar) with Indomitus?

• 21-10-2020 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any Irish based store that still has WH40K Indomitus available for pre order? I can order from a few sites elsewhere but under the circumstances I'd like to send the business somewhere close to home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Indomitus....as in the big, core starter box? That released a while back. Cant find it on any of the main Irish sites, nor most of the UK sites. Not even available on the GW page either anymore.

These are the only websites can find it on. https://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/show/36593/warhammer-40000-indomitus

Would say if you want it, just buy it regardless of where. Its gonna be impossible to find anywhere soon enough methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

It's not Irish, but my local B&M store (Sheffield, UK) have the box set listed as available to order with an expected delivery date for the 21st November. Given it's for reprints I would assume that delivery date is for confirmed orders rather than general restock although they may end up getting a few spare copies anyway. Could always give them a call (or you can get them on facebook chat too); they'll be able to advise you in any case.

The Outpost (Indomitus order link)
    Facebook page, if you want to get them on fb chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Out of interest, I got sorted via the Crescent Bookshop in Limerick. I can't for the life of me remember how I found them, but they took my name in October, rang me when they got them in, took the order over the phone and sent it out. Arrived today :)

Advertisement