Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Billy Martin vs Stefan de Gillian

• 08-03-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Just wondering what peoples opinions are on the two and which one they would choose, i cant find much on Stefan and was hoping to hear some reviews from people on their past experineces of both of these fortune tellers, hope to get plenty of replies so that i may book an appointment with either of the two soon! Thanks folks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

nicolam009 wrote: »
    Just wondering what peoples opinions are on the two and which one they would choose, i cant find much on Stefan and was hoping to hear some reviews from people on their past experineces of both of these fortune tellers, hope to get plenty of replies so that i may book an appointment with either of the two soon! Thanks folks!
    I got a reading from this guy Stefan what a load of bull ,,I have been to many over the past year and he was out and out the worst, there are posts already about this guy I have also view my option there ,, he got nothing right,

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nicolam009

its the same with billy, a lot of people have praise for him and others dont, just not sure which one to pick!! thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Anyone else have a reading with Stefan! I am planning on having one done and would like to hear from people who have had previous readings!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I had a reading with him. Save your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

Don't go near Stefan, he was the worst I have ever gone to. I also found him crude and felt a little uncomfortable towards the end with things he said. He left me waiting for over an hour and when he did eventually appear told me I was sexy and classy, really I should have walked at that stage. He also asked too many questions and when I smirked at one of his questions (because at that stage I knew he was a fake) he got a little annoyed with me and than back-tracked because he knew he had been very short with me. Anybody thinking of going, DON'T, save your money for someone better. Billy is great for me and recently has been 100% accurate with what he told me (unfortunately).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

Who is this Billy chap?? Anyone got a link or contact details? Or know of any other good psychics? Thinking of getting a reading done, more to satisfy my curiosity than anything else! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Who is this Billy chap?? Anyone got a link or contact details? Or know of any other good psychics? Thinking of getting a reading done, more to satisfy my curiosity than anything else! :)

Billy Martin. Has a very good rep. He reads from a room in the back of The Yukon in Mullingar town, Co. Westmeath. Think he charges €35 these days. His number is listed here: http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 black kitten

I went to see billy a few years ago and was not overly impressed by his reading, yes he is in great demand and tends to rush his readings, he was very accurate about the past and present but his future predictions did not come to pass, having said that my sister also went and she was totally amazed by her reading, some of the things he predicted for her came to pass so she has a lot of faith in him. I have been to better physics like the one I visited at the physic fair in Galway last October, her name is Josephine Harhen and she is a medium and angel card reader, I am not easily impressed but this lady really knew what she was talking about, she was also very nice and down to earth, again she knew all about my past and present and passed on a message from a loved one who had passed that was very specific and it made total sense to me, as for her future predictions... The big important prediction she made is actually in the pipeline and should come to pass in the coming months, I would recommend her and will defo go and see her again

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Mike Trix

nicolam009 wrote: »
    its the same with billy, a lot of people have praise for him and others dont, just not sure which one to pick!! thanks for the reply!

Who did you pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Star111

I went to see billy a few years ago and was not overly impressed by his reading, yes he is in great demand and tends to rush his readings, he was very accurate about the past and present but his future predictions did not come to pass, having said that my sister also went and she was totally amazed by her reading, some of the things he predicted for her came to pass so she has a lot of faith in him. I have been to better physics like the one I visited at the physic fair in Galway last October, her name is Josephine Harhen and she is a medium and angel card reader, I am not easily impressed but this lady really knew what she was talking about, she was also very nice and down to earth, again she knew all about my past and present and passed on a message from a loved one who had passed that was very specific and it made total sense to me, as for her future predictions... The big important prediction she made is actually in the pipeline and should come to pass in the coming months, I would recommend her and will defo go and see her again

Did her prediction come true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Subacio

I went to see Billy Martin a few years ago. He got lots of stuff right about family and things in the past. When he told me he could see me working from home in the future, I said that's one thing that'll never come true.

But I've been working from home since the 13th of March this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Star111

Subacio wrote: »
    I went to see Billy Martin a few years ago. He got lots of stuff right about family and things in the past. When he told me he could see me working from home in the future, I said that's one thing that'll never come true.

But I've been working from home since the 13th of March this year.

Anyother good reader's you could recommend xx

Advertisement