Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
29-09-2020, 10:13   #286
Cookie_Monster
Registered User
 
Cookie_Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 22,826
Send a message via Skype™ to Cookie_Monster
At this point anybody, tbh
Cookie_Monster is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
29-09-2020, 10:17   #287
begbysback
Registered User
 
begbysback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,368
Can we get a Buddhist monk?
begbysback is online now  
(2) thanks from:
29-09-2020, 10:38   #288
begbysback
Registered User
 
begbysback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Boo View Post
One of the Boards tech team? ...would be interesting to hear how they deal with the glitches, and spam afronts, etc.
Seriously? I don’t think anybody wants to hear about JavaScript and html adventures.
begbysback is online now  
Thanks from:
05-10-2020, 08:44   #289
Deja Boo
Moderator
 
Deja Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 9,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by begbysback View Post
Seriously? I don’t think anybody wants to hear about JavaScript and html adventures.
Yes, and more. Would give us a renewed appreciation for what they are put through (by spammers and glitches, etal) in order to keep boards afloat and our information protected, etc.
Deja Boo is offline  
08-10-2020, 13:36   #290
the purple tin
Registered User
 
the purple tin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,993
A Freemason.
There's one on Boards.ie in the thread in AH.
the purple tin is offline  
Advertisement
08-10-2020, 14:53   #291
begbysback
Registered User
 
begbysback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Boo View Post
Yes, and more. Would give us a renewed appreciation for what they are put through (by spammers and glitches, etal) in order to keep boards afloat and our information protected, etc.
Are these the same people who constructed the inadequate spam filters and wrote buggy code in the first place?

Look, all I’m saying this that there is a very big world outside of boards and full of interesting people. Maybe we could get Werner Herzog on here?
begbysback is online now  
08-10-2020, 15:48   #292
Deja Boo
Moderator
 
Deja Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 9,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by begbysback View Post
Are these the same people who constructed the inadequate spam filters and wrote buggy code in the first place?

Look, all I’m saying this that there is a very big world outside of boards and full of interesting people. Maybe we could get Werner Herzog on here?
I would be interested to hear from their perspective. Feel free to take an interest or not.

Last edited by Deja Boo; 09-10-2020 at 07:13.
Deja Boo is offline  
09-10-2020, 19:26   #293
fkndsfs
Registered User
 
fkndsfs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 4
A drug dealer, a Scientologist, and a biological male involved into women's sports please.
fkndsfs is offline  
Thanks from:
09-10-2020, 23:41   #294
Nokia6230i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkndsfs View Post
A drug dealer, a Scientologist, and a biological male involved into women's sports please.
Have already indicated to Niamh on here (privately, by PM) I'll do one of these.....not saying which one & it will be anonymous!!
Nokia6230i is offline  
Advertisement
29-11-2020, 01:47   #295
Ekerot
Registered User
 
Ekerot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 273
Can we get Santa Claus on here?
You know I'd really like to know how he and the elves are dealing with the Covid situation in the North Pole, they could easily be brimming with the flames of injections in those workshops of his
Ekerot is offline  
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 11:38   #296
Boards.ie: Niamh
Boards.ie Community Manager
 
Boards.ie: Niamh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekerot View Post
Can we get Santa Claus on here?
You know I'd really like to know how he and the elves are dealing with the Covid situation in the North Pole, they could easily be brimming with the flames of injections in those workshops of his
You know, he very kindly did one for us in 2015. I don't know if he'll have the time again this year but I can ask! In the meantime, you can read back over the last one here
Boards.ie: Niamh is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet