Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

eddie rockets standard burger, chips drink €5.89 on tuesday 1st sept

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

Just finished our meals there, tasty burgers and good value at that price. Got the app and placed the order just after 1 pm when our local one opened. Had it collected in 15 minutes.

The app worked fairly well. The only minor quibble is that the order didn’t factor in changes to one of the burgers. But that was easily solved with a fork!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭ooter

Just having a look at the app there, can you choose a time to collect your order?
    Don't want to go ahead with the order in case it tells me I have to collect it in the next hour or so, I want to collect it around 5 or 6 this evening if possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

Not that I saw. My concern when placing the order was that I had no idea when it would be ready. I got a text message after placing the order advising of the collection time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭ooter

As bill o herlihy once said, we'll leave it there so.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

eddies is bleedin awesome, i actually lusted for them last week and had meself the bourbon wings.....good lord they were nice...

my favourite burger is the M50 as fried onions are magic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

ooter wrote: »
    Just having a look at the app there, can you choose a time to collect your order?
    Don't want to go ahead with the order in case it tells me I have to collect it in the next hour or so, I want to collect it around 5 or 6 this evening if possible?

on the final stage of ordering, over the basket there is a red bar COLLECT ASAP, tap it and you will have more options for collection times

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

andersat2 wrote: »

ohh, and don't forget, to pay 50ct "administration fee" using this app, placing the order. so the price is not 5.89 but 6.39 (not even mentioned in small print).

UPDATE: most of the branches removed ability to order via app by 2pm. That means by 2pm most of the restaurants were swamped for collections.. what a joke..

Is that administration fee on any food you order off the Eddie Rockets app or was it just for the burger meal offer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

Me and my wife have just eaten our meals. Delicious burgers (Classic Burger for me, Sweet Potato Veggie Burger for her). Very large box of fries (looks like large size).
    First, I was trying to order from Terenure, but the option was not available in the app. So, I ordered from Rathmines. 5 minutes after I finished my order, it was refunded. I went to the branch anyway and the attendant told me it was for eatin only. Disappointing! So, I took my phone and ordered from Wexford Street branch. 10 min later, I was collecting my meals. This time worked flawlessly.
    Price: €5.89 each + €0.50 processing fee - €2.35 (20% off voucher for first online order only ROCKETS20)
    Thanks, OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

We loved this as a a back to school treat yesterday, thanks OP!

• Advertisement
Advertisement