Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nursing Aptitude Test 2020

Options
  • 29-10-2019 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone know when the date for the Mature Student Nursing Aptitude Test will be released? Or roughly what dates has it been on in previous years? I can’t find anything online other than early-mid April.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sderref

Hi, had one in somewhere end of April. Got the results in early June.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wheretonext

Hi Four294, I'm also looking for the same information. Stupidly booked a holiday and forgot about the exam and now I'm scared the timing will overlap. Did you ever find the answer? I wonder does it move with Easter and hence the wide rage of dates. I am hoping it is before the Easter break [fingers are crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xXxshoshxXx

four294 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the date for the Mature Student Nursing Aptitude Test will be released? Or roughly what dates has it been on in previous years? I can’t find anything online other than early-mid April.[/

Just checked my messages from last year. So I got dates for a booking window which was open from 14th-26th March. This was the time given to pick days for the exam which is dated on my messages from Monday first April until Saturday 13th of April. Hope this helps x

Advertisement