Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Top Game for Younger kids

• 23-05-2019 5:39pm

Hi Folks,

Just looking for some advice. I played Hero Quest at the age my kids are starting to arrive at (5 - 8) and it got me interested in miniature painting which is a hobby I've somewhat maintained and 40k which is a hobby I maintain as much as I can (barely).

There is a group of 4 - 6 kids on our road that would be all interested so something at least 4 player would be ideal.

I'm really not familiar with what is popular and what might be a no brainer so asking here whilst I'm researching myself. I liked Hero Quest because it was accessible, had a good pace and was fairly straight forward to understand.

If anyone can recommend something for that age group I'd really appreciate it. I've a slightly selfish angle in that if the miniatures are interesting that would help as I'll end up doing some of the painting.

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement