Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 12 Transfers.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I think you are overestimating the captains return

The captain return of my teams GWs points each weeks in % is

34%
    23%
    12.5%
    34%
    22%
    23%
    15%
    10%
    21%
    3%
    17%

And for season it’s around 20%

20% is a massive return! 600 points at the minute. 20% of that is 120 points. Give or take what I currently got it’s probably leaves me at 80 points. As I’ve already gotten half of that it’s an approx of 40 points missed out on.

I’ve look at the OR and an extra 40 points would have me at 70k OR

Don’t think I’m overstating it at all tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Some tough benching decisions this week.

Tomari (Palace home)
    Aurier (Sheff U home)
    Lunsdtram (Spurs away)
    Soyungcu (Arsenal home)
    Van Aanholt (Chelsea away)

Logic says go for the 3 home fixtures, PVA is always an attacking threat, Lundstram got 21 points last week. Dare I bench one of KDB/Sterling?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Doubt I'd be doing this if I wasn't languishing 2M in the world and everyone has offered many logical reasons against but I've a feeling about Lacazette and I'm fed up playing it safe. So I snubbed Vardy for him to replace Aguero. That could be an open game.

I think the workman Pep sees in Jesus would be of more use to them than Aguero against Liverpool. Even then he might just blank anyway if he starts. Don't blame anyone getting rid.

Used the other freebie too to finally rid myself of Lanzini and get Pulisic.

Shedite27 wrote: »

Tomari (Palace home)
    Aurier (Sheff U home)
    Lunsdtram (Spurs away)
    Soyungcu (Arsenal home)

Logic says go for the 3 home fixtures, PVA is always an attacking threat, Lundstram got 21 points last week. Dare I bench one of KDB/Sterling?

I'd play any Liverpool and City players I own. Game could go either way scoring wise.

Shedite27 wrote: »

Tomari (Palace home)
    Aurier (Sheff U home)
    Lunsdtram (Spurs away)
    Soyungcu (Arsenal home)

Ripped this from FFS when you consider Aurier

4 big chances conceded by Tottenham Hotspur in home fixtures this season, the fewest in the division. Sheffield United, Spurs’ opponents this weekend, are bottom/joint-bottom for attempts on goal, shots in the box and efforts on target on the road, although have created eight big chances (five clubs have carved out fewer) in away matches.

Wouldn't shock me if it ended 0-0. Spurs like those kind of home games against lower teams as we all know.

Tomori should play against Palace.

Tough after that though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dockysher

Guatia and mount to pulisic and gazzinga,
    Panic move or wise move?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

dockysher wrote: »
    Guatia and mount to pulisic and gazzinga,
    Panic move or wise move?

I wouldn’t for a -8.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Gonna be a boring Otamendi ----> Lascalles for me. Will start him instead of Diop as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Was thinking Yarmolenko or sterking or van dijk out, dont know for who, prob tielemens or madison. Decided to bank it. Will have 2ft after IB. But who knows, might do the last minute change *cough cough* on sat morning

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Chesty08 wrote: »
    20% is a massive return! 600 points at the minute. 20% of that is 120 points. Give or take what I currently got it’s probably leaves me at 80 points. As I’ve already gotten half of that it’s an approx of 40 points missed out on.

I’ve look at the OR and an extra 40 points would have me at 70k OR

Don’t think I’m overstating it at all tbh

I was saying that your comment of your captain return should be 33% of your score as been overstated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement