Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first go - title "The Madman?"

1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭padraiggg

pixelburp wrote: »
    Genuine and hopefully non-bannable question: was the author / intent behind Padraiggg ever revealed?

Yes the author was me I was trying to get feedback for my book. Seems like a strange thing to ask there’s 65 pages of this stuff I thought it was obvious by now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭Rezident

padraiggg wrote: »
    Yes the author was me I was trying to get feedback for my book. Seems like a strange thing to ask there’s 65 pages of this stuff I thought it was obvious by now

There's a book like Trent!? Can I buy it? What is the Author's nom de plume?

Seriously, I would happily buy that for my kindle. It's hard to find good comedy books and I've read all the Carl Hiaasen, Christopher Brookmyre and Dave Barry, most of them more than once.

Any similar authors you would recommend padraiggg?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Rezident wrote: »
    Seriously, I would happily buy that for my kindle. It's hard to find good comedy books
    Comedy?! Trent is espionage thriller combat fashion and sec.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

OldGoat wrote: »
    Comedy?! Trent is espionage thriller combat fashion and sec.

A life guide

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

"Trents Top Ten Life Hacks (and Slashes)"

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

The new boards has removed all the thanks from the posts (aside from the original post)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

You got my hopes up, Pussyhands

It is a shame that's happened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Damnit

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

thats ridiculous really, it was probably the thread with the most thanks ever in it on Boards. A lot of the follow up posts by @padraigg on the adventures of Trent had 600+ thanks iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,338 ✭✭✭cml387

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I wanted a good laugh.. Hadn't read this in years. So bumping it for anyone that's hasn't. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement