Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Veggie meet up SATURDAY 27TH NOV - 5PM NEW TIME - HELL PIZZA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Jim wrote: »
    Oh, you just assume I'm free on Thursday? Pfft

....I am free.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8U8TiuCL-pLnABfsUTtGglid9GtOTNMAvtPNIV6BRhFam0vM&t=1&usg=__2YU1gWfU-3trJua4fcnlSrMQ6zo=

Jim says drinks on him

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ill go this thurs, she has to ring tomorrow about tickets, so speak up if you want to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

--LOS-- wrote: »
    If it's the 20th MoN around then, maybe more people will opt in by then but maybe that Saturday doesn't suit you. I think you should just pick either this Thurs, next Thurs or Sat 20th!

Sat 20th is out for me, its our anniversary, actually bought the boards deal this week for it :D (well hopefully the hotel will have 20th free but eeek, hotel+wine+chocs+breakfast+pool!!! and a bath hopefully!!! eeeeek, sorry bit excited!)

but yea ill have to ring them 2moro and see if theres places left for thurs, ill ask for both thurs and if they say no ill have to ask them to extend the tix again but cnt see them doing that :/

maameeo wrote: »
    Sat 20th is out for me, its our anniversary, actually bought the boards deal this week for it :D (well hopefully the hotel will have 20th free but eeek, hotel+wine+chocs+breakfast+pool!!! and a bath hopefully!!! eeeeek, sorry bit excited!)

but yea ill have to ring them 2moro and see if theres places left for thurs, ill ask for both thurs and if they say no ill have to ask them to extend the tix again but cnt see them doing that :/

They should have thrown in a dvd or something >_>
    :pac:
    mmm nice relaxing weekend that should be for you.
    Baths are great :D
    haha I was watching something yesterday about weird habits, there was a guy who always takes a bath while he's eating his dinner, you should try that!

on topic....Thursdays are good!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

that was the weirdest one?

• Advertisement

that was the weirdest one?

no there was a boy who was too busy pretending to shoot people to organise veggie meet-ups -_-

''_''

no there was a boy who was too busy pretending to shoot people to organise veggie meet-ups -_-

ooooh ice burn, i like this! :D

ok soooooo, rang them there, this thurs had more space so i went with this thurs. hope thats ok, he said mightnt fit 12 in next week :/

so theres...

me (+1 maybe)
    Tar
    Los
    Jim

Thats leaves 7 tickets, theres a few who wrote up maybes for thurs.. hyenabutter, feu and kellief??
    If i dont hear back from people im gona have to go ask outside the veggie circle so speak up guys! :)

€10, its a bargain :) usually 25 and i fhink theres a free cocktail before 7.30, although i went last week and got their at 8 and still got free cocktail! :D

nice organising!

anyone else around, anothernight?

nice organising!

nobody loves us :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Feu

sorry for not getting back til now folks, i'm v swamped with placement this and next week, then away this weekend, and busy next weekend with birthdays n stuff :eek:

Lovely to be included tho! I would have loved to have gone tho, i'd be well up for a veggie meet up/drinks etc, sometime after 20th! Been lucky to meet 2 lovely laydeez tar n los, and wave at Mon, so would love more veggie outings!

{if it's ice skating/drinks, i will skip the ice skating as feu/uncoordinated}

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

nice organising!

I'm not available on Thursday anymore (this thursday right? as in tomorrow?) sorry :(

Feu you may think you're uncoordinated, least you can ride a bike, that's more than can be said for Jim :P
    Tar will hold your hand, he doesn't have a very long way to fall :pac:

I'm not available on Thursday anymore (this thursday right? as in tomorrow?) sorry :(

s'ok :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

J00 is still going with moi next Thurs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

J00 is still going with moi next Thurs?

Sure. I keep forgetting >_<
    I'm so bad at keeping up with dates and stuff like that. My diary is still unused. :o

Wait that's the 18th? Like, this month?! Oh God.. time goes by waaaay too fast.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sure. I keep forgetting >_<
    I'm so bad at keeping up with dates and stuff like that. My diary is still unused. :o

Wait that's the 18th? Like, this month?! Oh God.. time goes by waaaay too fast.
    Awesome! Yeah 18th that'll be already:eek:

I'm the same...so much to keep up with over the next 2 weeks at least :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

If i have all my assignments done, i'd love to come along to the food part that is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

So what's the pllllaaaan?

So what's the pllllaaaan?

well, ill be heading in straight from work, so ill be in town around 6pm i fhink!
    havnt talked to Tar about the whole meet up process but i presume ill meet yall out side and head intogether.

I think half 7 or big before would be a good time coz he said they *might* reserve seats for us coz its supposed to be 12 people but i reckon wed have to be there early to ensure this.

anywho... ill pm you my number! :)

maameeo wrote: »
    well, ill be heading in straight from work, so ill be in town around 6pm i fhink!
    havnt talked to Tar about the whole meet up process but i presume ill meet yall out side and head intogether.

I think half 7 or big before would be a good time coz he said they *might* reserve seats for us coz its supposed to be 12 people but i reckon wed have to be there early to ensure this.

anywho... ill pm you my number! :)
    Cheeeeeers. We getting food before / after?

• Advertisement

Cheeeeeers. We getting food before / after?

oh jim you temptress! :)

well guess we play the 'what time will Tar wake up and come online' waiting game to see whats the hap :D

Can eat at half six or sevenish, name a place you ant to eat, shan? cornucopia? half moon?

crepe at 7? its in temple bar what can you eat jim?

we did have to pick a day with the worst weather ever :(
    I have a bit of work to do before I head for food but will still hopefully be in for 7 or before :)

no takers on food it looks like and maameeo cant go, most poeple meeting there for half 7 :)

See ye @ 7:30 then!

grand so, I'll eat liquids then :D

I owe someone €€€€€€.....

Good craic tonight. I'm not the biggest fan of Karl Spain but he was actually quite good. We also had a veggie meet up in Govindas (although we didn't know we were having it at the time).

Left that lot in Fibbers. Got the last LUAS home. Sukkaaaaassssss.

I owe someone €€€€€€.....

Good craic tonight. I'm not the biggest fan of Karl Spain but he was actually quite good. We also had a veggie meet up in Govindas (although we didn't know we were having it at the time).

Left that lot in Fibbers. Got the last LUAS home. Sukkaaaaassssss.

surprised how good the laughter lounge was, all the acts were good but Karl Spain didn't stand out, the MC was awesome.

Excuse the pose in the first one, and the rushed blowdry, convict, non makeup look in the second one :o Also the blonde is ashier irl, not that yellow. For some reason my boyfriend's description was "badass!!" >_>

It's only natural you'd be doing the thinking pose in the brunette one and convict in the blonde one.
    I will have to see blonde anothernight irl, you can take your hair and your no-make-up-friendly face to the next veggie meet :D
    Haha didn't realise this was this thread. Tar should probably move my post, if he's nice enough and I'm sure he is =P

If he ever wakes up that is.
    YES. WE WILL UNITE. **** YOU LOS!

Surely you should look Portuguese then? :p I wasn't drinking tonight and wanted to get the last LUAS home. Didn't want to walk in the wind. I don't mind the rain, but I can't stand the wind.

Yes, this is turning a bit chatty heh.

We only stayed in fibbers long enough to make the entrance fee worth while, then chips, then decided to walk home but was so horrible out just got taxi in the end.

• Advertisement

Meetup was very good, cheap drinks, funny acts, girls in tutus...

Don't worry los, I'm up, I'm up!

Advertisement