Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Airport Spotters

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Anyone have any idea what reg aircraft operated CO22 into DUB on Saturday 9th July?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lazywhole

Anyone have any idea what reg aircraft operated CO22 into DUB on Saturday 9th July?

http://data.flight24.com/flights/co22/

N33132

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭arbour

Just a heads up, A kazakhstani team (Shakhtar Karagandy) are due into Dublin on Monday sometime to play St Pats in the Europa League on Thursday evening. If they charter an aircraft in then it might be an opportunity to see something a bit different from the usual.

As i said I am not sure if they are travelling on scheduled flights or chartering an Aircraft. Maybe someone who works in Dublin can tell if there is anything out of the ordinary due in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

A photo of the above over on Frank's site with blown tyre and wing damage (not visible in the pic).
    Anybody know what happened?
    I'd post a link but don't want to be discourteous to the photographer (DUBPIX)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Would you post the link or tell me the website address to Franks page

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Would you post the link or tell me the website address to Franks page

www.worldairpics.com

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭N7777G

Slovak Government Yak-40 OM-BYL arrived around 1045 today

it also visited last October:- http://flic.kr/p/8KedwR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Took a spin around the back of the DUB today after work and spotted a very eye catching A320 that look like it was fresh out of the hangar.

Donbassaero, N263LF. Anyone know when that is leaving/flying? I wouldn't mind trying to get a photo of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 finglaspete

a lovely looking yakovlev mid morning today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I seen a flight on 24 of this month leaving Dublin with the destination of Dublin. It was departing about 3pm in T2. Anyone know what this was about? I have a screen shot of the flight from the daa website. Will put it up later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Bray Air Display was on the 24th with some planes using Dublin. Theres a thread on this forum about it, in that thread theres a link to a pdf. That'll give the list of aircraft using Dublin for the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Looked like a BAE 146 in Titan colours arriving at DUB this morning. Was outside on a break when i noticed it on approach. Looked very unusual in that livery.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Blue Punto

lord lucan wrote: »
    Looked like a BAE 146 in Titan colours arriving at DUB this morning. Was outside on a break when i noticed it on approach. Looked very unusual in that livery.

G-ZAPN Mr Lucan

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭IrishB.ie

Blue Punto wrote: »
    G-ZAPN Mr Lucan

Its Lord, not Mr, to us mere mortals :D

(I heard he gets very ancy when addressed by the wrong title)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 acYUL

Attention spotters - AC will be subbing a 777-200LR (due to to 763 maintenance issues) on YYZ-DUB for the next three days.

The aircraft planned are:
    03Aug C-FIUF
    04Aug C-FIUA
    05Aug C-FIVK

Enjoy! I expect to see lots of pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Turbo Porter

Thanks for the heads up acYUL :)
    C-FIUF just crossing the West coast of Ireland now passing 35,000ft in the descent.

Updated list - AC is subbing the 777 until till 08Aug now:

03Aug C-FIUF
    04Aug C-FIUA
    05Aug C-FIVK
    06Aug C-FIUJ
    07Aug C-FIUF
    08Aug C-FIUJ

Today's service was operated by C-FNNH;

http://flic.kr/p/aa37gs

N7777G wrote: »
    Today's service was operated by C-FNNH;

http://flic.kr/p/aa37gs

Updated list (subject to change!):

04Aug - C-FNNH
    05Aug - C-FIUF
    06Aug - C-FIUJ
    07Aug - C-FIVK
    08Aug - C-FNNH

acYUL wrote: »
    Attention spotters - AC will be subbing a 777-200LR (due to to 763 maintenance issues) on YYZ-DUB for the next three days.

The aircraft planned are:
    03Aug C-FIUF
    04Aug C-FIUA
    05Aug C-FIVK

Enjoy! I expect to see lots of pics.

Seems the maintenance issues returned with the 767 as Tuesday's flight from Dublin departed at 2337 local time (sched dep 0955).

Bring back the Triple 7s!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

Just spotted an EL AL plane on approach to DUB. Have never seen one here before!

Its operating the Saturday DUB - TLV flight on behalf of Arkia Israel Airlines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

I just decided to stop by the airport on my way home from work and parked up just as the EL AL was on approach. didn't expect to see that in dublin. Followed closely by Air Jamaica departing.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Its operating the Saturday DUB - TLV flight on behalf of Arkia Israel Airlines.

One off or scheduled charter?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Turbo Porter

ELAL was a 737-800 4X-EKP.A first i think for an ELAL 737 but their 757's and 767's have visited numerous times in the past.

One off or scheduled charter?

Operates every Saturday for month of August and its scheduled, bookable through Arkia Israel Airlines website.

Arkia Israel Airlines use there own B757-300 every Wednesday for July & August.
    Air Jamaica departing.

That was a test flight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Was there a white A340 in DUB the past few days? I saw what looked like one today in front of (or between) the dublin aerospace and/or Aer Lingus hangar.

Could have been a white A330 or something different but i thought i spotted an extra engine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

whats the deal with the wooden fence on the north side of the aiports perimeter? to stop spotters hanging out there? Seems like a much quieter road for people to park there

Was there a white A340 in DUB the past few days? I saw what looked like one today in front of (or between) the dublin aerospace and/or Aer Lingus hangar.

Could have been a white A330 or something different but i thought i spotted an extra engine.

On Firday there was an Hi Fly A340 (CS-TQL) in hanger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

On Firday there was an Hi Fly A340 (CS-TQL) in hanger

There was an a/c (prob an A340 now that you mention one) outside on the tarmac this afternoon. No livery though, was to far away to get a reg.

Advertisement