Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to ArcheryShop.ie by public transport?

• 08-11-2012 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭

I don't drive. Does anybody know if it is possible to get to ArcheryShop.ie using public transport.?

I have emailed them and waiting over a week for a response. I also tried phoning but each time either they could not hear me (kept on saying Hello, Hello) or call was continiously dropped.

I phoned from my mobile and two different land lines in work and same result each time, so pretty sure that the problem was not on my side.

I have emailed again just now, but just thought I would check on here also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

As far as I can remember it is just outside a village. May help others to know which direction your coming from.

Edit:
    Vallymount.
    Dublin Bus 65 route which connects to Dublin twice daily (Mon - Fri).
    May want to check details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

SunDog wrote: »
    As far as I can remember it is just outside a village. May help others to know which direction your coming from.

Edit:
    Vallymount.
    Dublin Bus 65 route which connects to Dublin twice daily (Mon - Fri).
    May want to check details.

Ooops, sorry. I would be coming from Dublin :o

Advertisement