Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Photographer Recommendation

• 31-08-2020 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a wedding photographer if anyone has any recommendations. On a tight budget so not looking for all of the bells and whistles (dual photographers & drones etc) just someone who is comfortable and competent.

Recommendations by pm only I'm guessing by the charter.

Also apologies mods I saw the Wedding Photographer thread but it's locked and quite out of date.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Speak to your local camera club, or college photo society.

Wedding photography is a difficult discipline to master, ensuring the scene is set up properly etc before taking the shot .... it’s an area where experience is very important.

I have been working in photojournalism for around 20years and while I’m competent with a camera, I wouldn’t venture into wedding photography or landscape photography.

Ps. Congrats on upcoming wedding.

Advertisement