Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options
1676869707173»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

This is an info thread for people looking for info. It isnt the place for throwing hearsay around. If anyone is claiming to know more than posters who have a proven aviation background then they can PM a mod with proof of their insider knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Tenger wrote: »
    This is an info thread for people looking for info. It isnt the place for throwing hearsay around. If anyone is claiming to know more than posters who have a proven aviation background then they can PM a mod with proof of their insider knowledge.

The thing is how can a poster prove to a mod they work within the industry without going in to detail,About their employer and contracts etc while still trying to remain anonymous.
    Myself I don't have any direct dealings with Aviation or Dub airport (ie working there anymore) but do through my company that supplies the airlines and terminals with equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Tenger wrote: »
    In fairness , you're just a moderator on an internet forum ,what make you think anyones going to bother giving you personal information?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mikel97

Hopefully next time

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Oops69 wrote: »
    In fairness , you're just a moderator on an internet forum ,what make you think anyones going to bother giving you personal information?
    That is very true, Im not really anyone special or important. However in fairness, you're just an anonymous poster on an internet forum giving incorrect info to candidates for a job application.
    If you want to argue with a mod inthread then you may be banned. Its in the Ts & Cs which you already signed up to.

If you want to randomly go against respected posters here then you should be able to back it up with something more than teenager like dismissive retorts.

In the past several posters have vouchsafed their credentials to mods without giving personal data away. (an example would be the F-16 flyover a few years back. The poster sent me copies of the source docs to prove their trustworthiness)
    Some other posters have proven themselves as reliable sources of info over many months/years of posting here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Hamilton Hiller

I was looking to get a job in the airport towards spring next year (2018) . Is there much going on with Aerlingus ground crew or cargo ? Or would I be aswell starting in ASU ? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Advertisement