Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best golf club custom fitter (Galway area)

• 20-07-2015 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi All,

As can be seen from the title the brother looking for the best place to get fitted for golf clubs in the galway area.

I would like to try get fitted for Irons

He is 6 foot 2, 37.5 inches wrist to floor, i read that + 1/2 inch would be good but he wants it professionally done anyway

Since graphite is 1/2 an inch longer , would standard length be recommended for people who use steel irons 1/2 an inch longer than usual?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

what part of galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭boardbro

east, sometimes in galway city

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

boardbro wrote: »
    east, sometimes in galway city

oh right, was gonna say birr golf shop and driving range if it wasn't to far from ya.
    the lads their are sound to deal with.

i plan to get fitted their myself at the end of the year.
    best of luck..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

No connection with either of them but you could try ProGolf in Athlone or Declan Cunningham's Golf Style on the Tuam Road at Liosbaun. Both good people to do business with from personal experience.

Advertisement