Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parcel Hotel

Options
  • 11-05-2021 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used one? Someone wants buy item off me to post item to them within Ireland. So do I have to have a printer to create label? Does the person I am posting to reimburse me outside the site or is there a facility within ? I am not far from a couple of 'parcel hotels'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Parcel Motel its called. The way it works is that you would send the item to Nightlines Dublin depot with the receipents name and Pm number (they have to be registered with Parcel Motel) at the top of the address at the same price you'd send anything to Dublin. The recipient pays Nightline to handle the package and store it in a locker near to them for collection at their convenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Garlinge

Thanks so I dont need to print a label... not using printer much these days and cartridges dry out. Do I put the parcel in the nearest empty motel locker. Nightline is another new one! I see now that it is now run by UPS.

Advertisement