Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran Did Do It..............says Trump

• 14-06-2019 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

The fucking idiot of the united states has said that Iran did attack 2 oil tankers in the gulf of Oman, the idiot would want to take a step back and consider the consequences of going to war with Iran, Iran is not Iraq in 2003 after 13 years of sanctions against Saddam, the only way Usrael can beat Iran is by using nukes.

I have followed various wars and reasons for wars since the late 80's, looked into all I could find, and in every case a false narrative was put forward by the USA in it's want of war, just like today.

The US (best military in the world:rolleyes:) would be best looking at the fact it hasn't won a war since WW2, even then the Russians actually did the bulk of killing and dying.

I hope Russia stand in the way again and bring them to task or total destruction, the only solution.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,251 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The US (best military in the world:rolleyes:) would be best looking at the fact it hasn't won a war since WW2, even then the Russians actually did the bulk of killing and dying.

I hope Russia stand in the way again and bring them to task or total destruction, the only solution.

They may not have been the principal power in the European theatre but they sure as fcuk were in the Pacific.

As bad as America can be it doesn't make Russia the good guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

So OP, you like Trump?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

The fuc
    The US (best military in the world:rolleyes:) would be best looking at the fact it hasn't won a war since WW2,

Of course it has. What about Gulf War 1 for example?

even then the Russians actually did the bulk of killing and dying.
    The idea in winning wars is to let others do the dying, not your own side.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I for one, welcome our Iranian overlords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭jmreire

The fucking idiot of the united states has said that Iran did attack 2 oil tankers in the gulf of Oman, the idiot would want to take a step back and consider the consequences of going to war with Iran, Iran is not Iraq in 2003 after 13 years of sanctions against Saddam, the only way Usrael can beat Iran is by using nukes.

I have followed various wars and reasons for wars since the late 80's, looked into all I could find, and in every case a false narrative was put forward by the USA in it's want of war, just like today.

Yes but think of the boy who cried "Wolf", and when the real wolf came along, no one believed him?? ( BYTW, I'm not saying that it's true in this case... but you never know......:D
    Slightly different question, as you have been studying wars of all shapes and sizes... when do you think the war in Syria will end???

• Registered Users Posts: 80,795 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

The ships would have 2-3 men plus on watch at all times, so far the only thing out of them is they were hit by a missile, the mine story seems like fake news.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭bunderoon

Unfortunately for most in the middle east there's a few little birds that have Trump's ear.
    He is so egotistical that he doesn't realise that he is the ultimate puppet for another peoples cause. Which is why we were spun the Russian hacking story as a misdirection.

The country that has benefited the most from Trump's presidency is the country that has it's hand up Trump's **** ; and he doesn't even know it.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭ Kieran Yummy Wax

I think Iran gain nothing by this and are exposed to peril. Therefore it’s not logical to assume they are behind it.

I hope this is more bombastic brinksmanship by Trump but perhaps the Saudis are looking for conflict and there is more to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

It's not the Ryder Cup :O

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

kowloon wrote: »
    They may not have been the principal power in the European theatre but they sure as fcuk were in the Pacific.
    Stalin didn't want a war in the East too.

Three months after the defeat of Germany the Russians blitzkrieged Japanese Manchuria and the north of Korea.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,392 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

The Japanese owners of the ship say Iran aren't to blame and that something came from the air.

Would have thought it was impossible to just rock up to a ship in that part of the world without being seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Oops!

If the yanks told me it was milling rain outside i'd go out for a good look....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

This was the weakest false flag in yonks. Standards slipping.

kneemos wrote: »
    The Japanese owners of the ship say Iran aren't to blame and that something came from the air.

Would have thought it was impossible to just rock up to a ship in that part of the world without being seen.

Drones innit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

kneemos wrote: »

Say nothing until you hear more but I heard Joe Kane did it... keep that to yourself now

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Hobosan

I've been worried about a war between Iran and Japan for a long time. They just can't seem to help themselves.

Hypothetically, do ye think those lovely Persian ladies would throw themselves at us Irish if we helped the war effort?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the-island-man

Hobosan wrote: »
    Hypothetically, do ye think those lovely Persian ladies would throw themselves at us Irish if we helped the war effort?

You can always hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

This was the weakest false flag in yonks. Standards slipping.

Pompeo has become fat and lazy..he's not really up to the job anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Trump would do well to heed the words of this man back in 2012...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/260421157201784832

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Hobosan

You can always hope!

Those extra eyebrows really help keep the sand out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Trump was elected on an isolationist policy so he'd look bad with mom and pop in the rust belt if he ended up flooding the gulf with military and then a shooting war broke out.

Corbyn asked for some prudence here. The response of the much of the Conservative party membership was to tweet traitor at him. Doesn’t look like it’s working, judging by the responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,370 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

What time is the war starting at?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,392 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Corbyn asked for some prudence here. The response of the much of the Conservative party membership was to tweet traitor at him. Doesn’t look like it’s working, judging by the responses.

The Conservatives are firmly lodged up Trump's hole. Desperate for a trade deal.

What time is the war starting at?

Whenever the neocons get a better false flag going.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

You think trump came up with the idea himself? Lol

There are agencies and military intelligence that put these ideas on file and hand it to him.
    Get a grip.

On a personal note I would welcome another war in the middle East. No harm in letting those type know who is boss.

Blueshoe wrote: »
    You think trump came up with the idea himself? Lol

There are agencies and military intelligence that put these ideas on file and hand it to him.
    Get a grip

True. The US is really an oligarchy and a military oligarchy at that. Obama says he didn’t go into office to kill people but he ended up being pretty good at it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

True. The US is really an oligarchy and a military oligarchy at that. Obama says he didn’t go into office to kill people but he ended up being pretty good at it.

Of course. There is so much money made from war and conflict. It's great for the us economy.
    I would rather have the Us as world's leader than China or Russia. Although Russia is nowhere near as influential anymore while China is gaining more and more.
    The trade war is a good thing.

Advertisement