Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

KamiKazi wrote: »
    What are you trying to do in the second last pic? :D:D
    Trying to copy Rossi :D
    Cool Pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭zzr

some nice machines on here

• Got a new bike today, traded in the roadstar for an MT-01. It's a big loud beast of a thing. I love it :pac:
    My MT-01.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Got a new bike today, traded in the roadstar for an MT-01. It's a big loud beast of a thing. I love it :pac:
    My MT-01.jpg

I'd love one of these myself. It was on the wish list recently when I picked up my new ZZR. The only thing that turned me off was the tiny tank and lack of luggage options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Got a new bike today, traded in the roadstar for an MT-01. It's a big loud beast of a thing. I love it :pac:
    My MT-01.jpg

Sweet bike mate. May she serve you well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

attachment.php?attachmentid=88394&stc=1&d=1250608397

I got this on Sunday, a second bike to compliment my Monster. A little more practical and useful in terms of capacity and functionality.

attachment.php?attachmentid=88380&stc=1&d=1250602922

I got this on Sunday, a second bike to compliment my Monster. A little more practical and useful in terms of capacity and functionality.

Very nice. How does it handle compared to 2 wheels ?

KTRIC wrote: »
    Very nice. How does it handle compared to 2 wheels ?

Well its not the same feeling as when I take a corner on my monster. I only got the 250 version, there is an MP3 400 and Gilera make the Fuoco 500 version. But definitely its not slow in the corners. Besides lacking punch on the exit of the corner, I think it handles quite well in corners!

I bought it from a guy in London, so I had a nice long journey back from London to Holyhead. I turned off at the M54 and then went along the A5 up through Wales. Lots of beautiful scenery there and plenty of twisty roads. I found it was a lot of fun on these roads. Without trying to push to track day levels I felt I was going as fast in corners as I would on the Monster. But maybe I'm just a slow rider? :) I don't think I'm that slow though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

attachment.php?attachmentid=88380&stc=1&d=1250602922

Your back fence is a different colour than your side one. Omg.

seanybiker wrote: »
    Your back fence is a different colour than your side one. Omg.

You need to look more closely, I think you'll find they are exactly the same colour!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

You need to look more closely, I think you'll find they are exactly the same colour!

Agreed seany i think you should drop your bikes out to me your clearly blind:p

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Nodster

A lad in work has one of the 250 versions - certainly turns heads whenever he goes out on it! Me? gimme me two wheels anytime! :p

Nodster wrote: »
    A lad in work has one of the 250 versions - certainly turns heads whenever he goes out on it! Me? gimme me two wheels anytime! :p

Due to excessive mockery and slagging yesterday, I just had to take my very MANLY motorcycle to work today. I also feel compelled to post this picture proving how hardcore and manly I am based on the badass bike I ride. Thank you!

attachment.php?attachmentid=88467&stc=1&d=1250675385

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Due to excessive mockery and slagging yesterday, I just had to take my very MANLY motorcycle to work today. I also feel compelled to post this picture proving how hardcore and manly I am based on the badass bike I ride. Thank you!

Hate to disapoint but isn't that bike hugely popular for lady riders because of the low seat height?

jameshayes wrote: »
    Hate to disapoint but isn't that bike hugely popular for lady riders because of the low seat height?

but but but but but.... Yeah thats true :) Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Whats better looking than a nice Monster? One with an even nicer looking lady on it :)

jameshayes wrote: »

And thats the Gahey colour. None of the straight Ducati owners buy them in red.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Nodster

Geewhiz Caytrick - go grow a pair and leave the choice of a second bike with their owners. Just because you've a sizeable Kwack! You know what they say "the bigger the bike the smaller the...." :p

KTRIC wrote: »
    And thats the Gahey colour. None of the straight Ducati owners buy them in red.

I dunno, I've seen a girl riding a red 749 around Dublin a few times and I remember another girl I met through IDOC had a really really nice 999R in red.

Nodster wrote: »
    Geewhiz Caytrick - go grow a pair and leave the choice of a second bike with their owners. Just because you've a sizeable Kwack! You know what they say "the bigger the bike the smaller the...." :p

wallet ??

Bank balance ??

Hope you don't mean penis because mines fucking huuuuuge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I commute to work on this
    Vara2.jpg

On Sundays I worship on this (must get a smaller number plate, I'm certain that one is holding me back...)
    GSXRRRRR.jpg

'cptr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Pique

I commute to work on this....

On Sundays I worship on this (must get a smaller number plate, I'm certain that one is holding me back...)

'cptr

lol, love the way you've crash bars on the Varadero and a teensy wee bobbin on the Suzi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Pique wrote: »
    lol, love the way you've crash bars on the Varadero and a teensy wee bobbin on the Suzi :)

I've dropped the Varadero twice and the bars saved €€€ damage - it is an unwashed, unloved dog and it is lucky to be let inside at night. If I dropped the GSXR I'd have to sell it and buy an undropped one...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Alkers

2649_62128622282_515447282_2014373_8078293_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Simona1986 wrote: »
    2649_62128622282_515447282_2014373_8078293_n.jpg

Nice, hornet 250?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Alkers

Spot on!

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Spot on!

Cool colours

Here's Sasha (named after JD's scooter in scrubs that got killed outside a shop lol)

21022009134_001.jpg

And here is Sasha minding her little brother

littlebeast.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

seanybiker wrote: »
    Here's Sasha (named after JD's scooter in scrubs that got killed outside a shop lol)

:D:D:D:D

Nice bike ;)

KamiKazi wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Nice bike ;)

Cheers. Im happy with her anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

MY bird.
    blackbirdmountain015.jpg

Advertisement