Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone want to go for pints in Cork tonight?!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

It was an under-age drinkers' haven.
    Rob and kill you mean?:p
    One of the easiest targets of a nickname ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Sure, pick me up at 7:30.

I had always suspected

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

If no luck tonight then I and the moth can meet you at The Metropole tomorrow night for a few hours of frolics. Please bring your own bracelets and leg shackles. We'll be in the lower bar drinking pints of Murphys and wearing Cork jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I saw a guy kicked out for going to the toilet too often one night in the Hi- B... that was in 1995.

How about Charlie's on the quays for an early one?

I can't stop chuckling about the fella getting thrown out for using the toilet too often. I keep imagining the scene in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

you should go on meetup.com or join a Macra club, I've done both those things and I'm glad I did. There's nothing worse than wanting to go out and not having anyone to go out with. That was happening to me for a long time and then I was like I just need to join a group and now I never have to worry about not having a night out or people to go with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

eternal wrote: »
    Supposed to have been junkie's paradise with tales of its glory lasting many the year as far as I remember.

yep... I looked in the door one day out of sheer curiosity, I was in it for about 30 seconds.. there was about 10 people spaced out of it, gathered around a gas heater.

Advertisement